• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hanth

Hanth

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:21 AM

Hello, I'm starting to play ragnarok 2, but not yet entered the game si.Na login screen, I do my login, normal, more time to make your second password, I can not click on ANYTHING. Have restarted the computer, everything, and still the same erro.Quando I move the mouse cursor over them several times, the number illuminates, but when I go back to click on it, I can not !!!
I really want to play this game

Already, Thank you ^^

#2 adobopaksiw

adobopaksiw

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

On the game launcher.. before you start the game.. there is a setting button there.. change anything.. select window mode or set to fullscreen then run the game.. dunno how but that fix my issue before  :rice:

#3 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

You may need to change your resolution through the options menu before launching the game. For some reason, some resolutions do not match where the mouse is hovering and where you are actually clicking. Will make sure we take a look at this issue again. Hope this helps!  :p_smile:

#4 TheBlueRuby

TheBlueRuby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:06 PM

I am experiencing the same thing. I have tried mouse exclusive, fullscreen, different resolutions.

The only thing I can for sure identify is that my mouse works fine and I can click normally until I press any keyboard key. As soon as i do my client stops responding to mouse clicks again. I am able to restore use of the mouse by alt-tabing and then clicking on my game window, but then as soon as I use another hotkey I have to do it again.

Anyone gotten anywhere with this?

#5 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:40 PM

If you use Windows 10 problem may be in DPI settings, so just set in properties of Rag2.exe "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

qhQWW9R.png

p.s. Rag2.exe in SHIPPING folder

#6 MaverickBuster

MaverickBuster

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:54 AM

If you use Windows 10 problem may be in DPI settings, so just set in properties of Rag2.exe "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

qhQWW9R.png

p.s. Rag2.exe in SHIPPING folder

Hello, I am new to RO2 (some years ago I had played this game, but somehow I want to play this game again)

Windows 10 is the OS. Yesterday I download it and install the game. It works fine, able attack monsters (using tab to focus on it and use skill to beat them) and also the mouse I can check or uncheck game settings or open and closing windows.

The problem is occurred everytime I click on NPC/other players/monsters... When I left click on them it doesn't appear to select that object, and right click doesn't appear to interact with them.

I tried to reinstall the game, change different resolution, compatibility mode windows 8, check drivers for error. These is just not working to me, please help me.

I just wanted to play this game so much.

#7 BreezyBoy10

BreezyBoy10

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

Hi. Im just new in Ragnarok II and I can't click in the game menu I cant click connect, options or exit either log in & password :( Im using windows 10 btw and I can't log in exce[t for using escae, tab and enter!! please help

#8 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

Hello BreezyBoy10,

I am sorry about this issue you have experienced.
If you haven't resolved the issue yet, please visit the Support Page and file a Ticket to the Support Team in order to be assisted.
Please make sure to include as many details as you can.
If you don't feel confident writing in English, then feel free to use your own language if supported (Bahasa Indonesian, Chinese, Filipino, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai).

Please remember that is always preferred to start a new thread instead of commenting in very old threads.

If you have any other enquiries, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

See you in game!

:kis:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users