MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

Using steam to access the game I've notice the only option for purchase is 5$=500 item mall points and nothing higher. As well as you can only buy it once a day. Was this meant to be or will it be fixed on Monday?

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:38 AM

I've got a message in to Leo. I'll post after I hear from him. Since that may not be until Monday, you could try making a ticket. They might not be able to do anything but it's worth trying. Here is the link to support  https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

If you do make a ticket, you should also make an account so you can view and reply to your tickets online rather than waiting for emails. Click on "register" on that same page that I linked.

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:10 PM

Using steam to access the game I've notice the only option for purchase is 5$=500 item mall points and nothing higher. As well as you can only buy it once a day. Was this meant to be or will it be fixed on Monday?

Due to chargeback issues we've had recently on steam (players purchasing large amounts of items, and selling them to players for real money, then cancelling the charge-or by using stolen credit cards), we had to put restrictions in place for how much can be purchased per day through Steam. This is obviously inconvenient to many, we are looking at ways to flag accounts that are not fraud risks to be able to have less restrictions. 

#4 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the feedback on such a short notice but will this be fixed by Monday by any chance? Item m all is being released tomorrow ive sent a ticket to steam and WP, also msg leonis about this. I really don't want to be left out on the new items coming tomorrow 5$ at a time as well as only 1 purchase a day I wont be able to get anything to enjoy the game as much as others on Monday.

-Edit- Is there a way to specifically have access to purchase higher amounts even if its just 1 time, others say they are able to purchase higher amounts (6 different options) but mine is still stuck on 5$ to 500 item mall points. (Keep in mind this is on my steam new WP acc)

Edited by MarchMadness, 20 March 2016 - 12:40 PM.

#5 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:36 PM

I've put in the request to have the amount upped to $10 a day.
We're still working on the issue overall to help the long run of things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users