Patch Notes: March 21, 2016 - Page 2 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes: March 21, 2016

32 replies to this topic

#26 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:52 PM

Why you need to whine much? when you had all 3s? If your concern was to your guildies, why don't they grab oppurtunities to farm while still had time?

You can't blame GM / Dev decisions whatsoever , its their right to put a stop to a confirmed bug , especially involving some commercial imbalance.

You need to blame the bug REPORTERS!! Which usually came from your side - friends - guildies - vcrs - etc etc etc.

Also , what about BlackMarket? Do you really need to mention it here? Have you dealed from that source before?

hmm... take note njoror this guy might done some RMT . (^_^)

Just wow. U seem like dont need any reason to assault anyone.

First of all, u cannot know if he has all 3s costumes.  His concern is pretty much being able to do nothing in ro2, after diamonds, daily activities are nerfed greatly. 

Second thing is, this post isnt related to black market anyhow. iirc, u cant trade diamonds/costumes and stuff like this so I honestly dont know how u managed to link with this black market and assuming he was rmting stuff. ( A reminder that it was not his guild who had a vcr got kicked due to rmt) Please spread ur toxic ideas somewhere else and dont attack to everything u dont like

Edited by DietSodaa, 22 March 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#27 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:55 PM

*maybe* he dont have any 3s purple slot yet because busy selling many bapho cloak in AH till forgot to use it on his own

#28 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Even if thats true, its still honestly none of your business, am I right?

Edited by DietSodaa, 22 March 2016 - 09:57 PM.

#29 SwigSwag

SwigSwag

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:46 PM

Just wow. U seem like dont need any reason to assault anyone.

First of all, u cannot know if he has all 3s costumes.  His concern is pretty much being able to do nothing in ro2, after diamonds, daily activities are nerfed greatly. 

Second thing is, this post isnt related to black market anyhow. iirc, u cant trade diamonds/costumes and stuff like this so I honestly dont know how u managed to link with this black market and assuming he was rmting stuff. ( A reminder that it was not his guild who had a vcr got kicked due to rmt) Please spread ur toxic ideas somewhere else and dont attack to everything u dont like

Hi Sodaboy

Your comment is just from your own point of view, but many will agree with me. We already know this guy has 3s, coz we pvp this guy everyday. Just some calculation-based and some common sense. If I am wrong , then my calculation failed.

Ye rite, daily activites nerfed and  your comment  - Great bug fixes - ??

Post isn't related to BM, did you read what he wrote regarding Serenia Card? looks like obtainable via BM only? weird period.

Did i mentoned this word 'might' for the rmt thing?? gratz soda for the cover-up..

Sorry but i don't think there is any toxicity done , btw have a look at my DP . :heh:

#30 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:07 PM

Like I said above, thats none of your business. 

About serenia he probly meant this. Serenia cards are obtainable from dungeon way too easily, but acquiring +9 cards doesnt seem possible to me at this stage. 

I'll put it here like you do . Just some calculation-based and some common sense tells me some BM stuff happening like u said :v , hence the damage output is SAME  towards my 80% + reduc 45 k armor warrior and 6 k armor non reduc sin. Why u just dont look at yourself first and make such claims then?

#31 DietSodaa

DietSodaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:10 PM

Also I like your new picture. I needed more haters ;-; 

#32 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:49 AM

pls add gold cards from this pack or this unconfirmed card in kafra shop or\and at least for blood points\chance coupons\union points\mastery points, there almost no sources to get them for most players

#33 reysosa

reysosa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:27 AM

Maybe there is an Easter event; but we have to find the secret Easter egg?  (pun intended)  *searches anyway*

Edit: I think I found one, but it was a rotten egg from a long time ago...

*wonders when the last title event was and if one will ever happen again*

At this point it would be ok to recycle the same old title events, just so that the newer players can have one too.

It´s true!!!!This is the best idea possible!!!Njoror look in to it XD

Salutes Soterney

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users