[Feedback] Suggestions for improving the game - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback] Suggestions for improving the game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SuggestName

SuggestName

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

Good evening, I would suggest the return of some systems that estivem already available in the game, so that it again be a cool game and fun to play.

* PVP

1 - Bring the system again "pvp grades" with the stars and everything

2 - Bring again the systems where players dying they dropped ammunition, I think this one really needed system now because it takes too long to recharge your ammunition at the base

* Coop / Missions

1 - Back to drop Supply cards to be used in the missions, this "system" will make the most interactive and entertaining game modes

2 - Increase the gain of money in rooms based on the amount of players playing

#2 ninecloud

ninecloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:24 PM

+1. Also Leonis, we need better drops in mission modes because it's the only place to get amps and lv4-5 upgrades. Upgrading is a key feature to this game and will bring in more revenue with people buying upgrade insurance, boosters, and precise grinders. The drop rate is so low and the items that you get from the gold cards aren't even that great. Need to add purple weapons and more amps and upgrades like it was before.

#3 ForsakenFalcon

ForsakenFalcon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

my main issue with this game currently is with a full set of MP gear it roughly cost from 80%-0% durability, which is a good few solid hours but the issue is, once its on the 0% to repair it, bye bye 50% of what i just earn, not complaining or QQing about it but I know how I think/work and play games long term, and for me this small aspect of the game will end up killing it for Me as I will see no point in trying to advance or progress as I know what ever I do half will go to repairs, god I feel like I am in a divorce or paying child support >< this is NOT good gaming mechanics D=

#4 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:46 AM

I appreciate the feedback.

GNISoft has responded that they're going to be looking in to the drop rates for Co-Op, Mission and PvP modes.

Furthermore, they've also given indication that they have plans to reintroduce a new design that may be in place of the PvP Grades, and Honor system from before. I'll provide more information as I learn more about it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users