Leveling Lif in current iRO - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leveling Lif in current iRO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josefius

Josefius

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:22 AM

I noticed a lot has changed with exp and leveling, is there an updated leveling guide for my Lif? I changed my stats to pure potter for my BioChem and my Lif is level 88 or so, I'm using my old guild mate Dr. Azzy's AI (thanks bro). 

#2 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:49 PM

Hi and welcome back!

Homun leveling has become pretty straightforward now.  AFK Homun leveling is the prefered option.

If your Lif is still young, you can try to level it at the Spore Map east of Payon (just careful with monsters summoned via DB and BB)

When you consider it strong enough you can take her to Ant Hell and level on the Ant Eggs, when it gets strong enough you add the Ants and Drainliars as targets.

Finally, when you think you can do it, you go to Orc Dungeon 2 (And you stay there until it caps)

Oh! is Leeloo your homun? Then Orc Dungeon 2...There's also the chance of going into Low TI and join a Homun Party.

Sometimes, when there's a Spotlight (mobs from a designated area get bonus exp. and drop chances) some players will try to go level their Homuns there.  (Of course, the best spotlight for AFK.chemists is Geffen's since it includes OD2.

#3 Josefius

Josefius

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

Hi and welcome back!

Oh! is Leeloo your homun? Then Orc Dungeon 2...There's also the chance of going into Low TI and join a Homun Party.

Sometimes, when there's a Spotlight (mobs from a designated area get bonus exp. and drop chances) some players will try to go level their Homuns there. (Of course, the best spotlight for AFK.chemists is Geffen's since it includes OD2.

Thank you!

Yes, I'll give that a shot, thanks for all the answers.

**edit**
Silly me, I forgot that the level of Aid Potion dictates what portion it uses, it's slowly coming back :)

Edited by Josefius, 27 March 2016 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users