[Tech] Need help, can't start the game. - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Tech] Need help, can't start the game.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 StrikingFear

StrikingFear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hello. I need help.

I have been trying to start the game on steam, and its starts with the Warp Portal launcher, but it gets stuck there with "Checking information. Please wait...", and then it says that the game is starting but nothing happens.

Please help, I've searched everywhere for help.

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:13 AM

Have you tried verifying the cache files yet? You can do this by right clicking the game title in your library and selecting properties. Once there click on "local files" and then "verify integrity of the game cache." 

If this does not fix the issue I would suggest to make a support ticket so that the support team can take a look at the issue. You can make one by following the link below:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

I would also highly suggest to make a WarpPortal Support account as well if you do not already have one; you can register through the same link above. The account will help greatly in organizing your  tickets  :p_smile:

Hope this helps! If you have any more questions please feel free to PM me 

#3 StrikingFear

StrikingFear

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

Yeah already tried that. Also tried bypassing the WP account, uninstalling and installing, yet nothing works.

Already sent a ticket, but no answer.

Edited by StrikingFear, 29 March 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#4 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

Hello again~

Sorry for the later response! Wanted to see if you are still having issues with the launcher. If you are you may want to try to make sure that you are running the program in administrator mode to ensure you are not running into any permission issues. Please let us know if we can help you further :p_smile:  

#5 Gypsyleeboy

Gypsyleeboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:49 PM

Uninstall steam and MA > Restart PC > Install steam and run as admin > Install MA and run as admin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users