thor anniversary - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

thor anniversary

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:50 AM

This was headed towards topic abyss until you decided to revive it =P.

#27 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:28 AM

thor isn't cleansed out of bugged gears / characters yet.. maybe another PURGING would be a good way to celebrate our 1st year here on iRO... 

#28 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

Merge Chaos and Thor and my bank account and I will say goodbye to iRO and WP. :D

#29 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

Thor and chaos cannot ever be merged
I don't think it can be said any better than that for people who understand this.

#30 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

Will someone lock this thread? 

I'm getting tired of seeing hostility between 2 servers . It's too painful to see and I personally don't want to say anything more in Thor's defense since Chaos will not listen anyway. Not to mention that hostage mentality wherein " If we merge ,then I'll quit "...ok I'll stop there...:pif:

#31 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:38 PM

Will someone lock this thread? 

I'm getting tired of seeing hostility between 2 servers . It's too painful to see and I personally don't want to say anything more in Thor's defense since Chaos will not listen anyway. Not to mention that hostage mentality wherein " If we merge ,then I'll quit "...ok I'll stop there... :pif:

How embarrassing, hostage mentality does not mean they are against a person or (that would be opposition), but rather hostage mentality, they (the captive), empathize and sympathize and possibly have positive feelings towards the person who had kept them hostage.

#32 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

And that "possibly" doesn't exist, they are afraid of the +15's when we too are afraid of it, its as if a whole server's been branded as spoiled cheaters cause of some exaggerated infos which most were never true in the first place

Thor is losing players due to how much "better" Chaos think they are wherein they're really the same with the exception of those +15 gears that only a handful have which many from Thor too wish to remove.

#33 zune43012

zune43012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:29 PM

How embarrassing, hostage mentality does not mean they are against a person or (that would be opposition), but rather hostage mentality, they (the captive), empathize and sympathize and possibly have positive feelings towards the person who had kept them hostage.

Hmm. So hostage mentality is equal to Stockholm Syndrome now?  :hmm:
I think you clearly misunderstood what Lazaruce meant by "hostage mentality". 

#34 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

Pardon my lack of understanding of the term then

#35 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

I understand why people don't like this merger due to the fact that we still have those broken items in Thor. However, I sometimes feel the "elitism" attitude you guys show towards us. The fact that I play in Thor, I don't want such thing to happen, too 'cause honestly, I'm afraid to interact w/ Chaos ppl by the way I see you guys react with different topic pertaining to Thor, especially during the pRO welcoming thread. I'm afraid to play over in Chaos as well if ppl knew I play in Thor. Lol. So there's that. I feel really unwanted since from the start before the merger and I don't know what will happen it merger pushes through and get all the blame if something crappy happens. (w/c by the time, I hope I'm not into RO anymore, would that be fair enough? Lol). However, for technical reasons, I hope merger won't happen since we are yet to get the fixes on broken items in Thor. This is my 2z.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Reaghann, 16 April 2016 - 09:12 PM.

#36 nkamarijuana

nkamarijuana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:22 AM

12992939_1594064980920230_1740755211_n.j

:heh:

#37 bookui

bookui

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:24 AM

soooo happy I made 1 year in iRO and 1 year on Thor server. hope to see more update equipment more update gameplay and an excellent community. peace out

#38 Wolfie777

Wolfie777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:40 AM

ew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users