#1 FoxOh

FoxOh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationwww.youtube.com/channel/UC0DWX-fZySclSQMQZ9yzwtw
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:16 PM

Maybe we should pin a thread and all members of the Metal Assault community can post in their, with evidence of hacking. It really ruins the spirit and fun of the game when hackers are around causing mischief. Here I'm posting a video of a hacker on 2016-03-31, it shows the IGN. Please consider action, because this is sad to see. :(

Edited by VModCupcake, 02 April 2016 - 08:52 AM.

#2 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:40 AM

Yeah Ive seen that char in the secret area L map and openly selling the hacks in town.

I have also seen messages where she got a high score in CO-OP

Edited by VModCupcake, 02 April 2016 - 08:52 AM.

#3 ninecloud

ninecloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

You can't sell a hacked gun. LoL

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:01 AM

The forum rules prohibit calling out other players https://forums.warpp...conduct-update/  so I had to remove the video link and picture posted here.

However, I would encourage both of you to make tickets and report any offenders so the situation can be investigated. Here is the link to create a ticket https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

On that same page, you can make a support account which will allow you to view and reply to your tickets online. Click on "Register: to do that.  Once you have a support account, here is a guide to finding your ticket https://support.warp...pport-page.aspx

When you create your ticket, be sure to include any videos or screen shots that you have. The place to do that is towards the bottom of the ticket form.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the forum policy or creating a support account

Closing topic

#5 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:35 PM

Everyone, I assure you we're looking in to every report we receive regarding hackers, and even reports on "how to" hack. We have some very good leads, which we are providing for our development team to review and work for a solution. Issues like these take time to address, because in some cases, it may require a major change to the game in order to fix, which simply means time to make happen, without affecting how game play works from your experience (with the issue fixed, of course).

Please keep reporting any player you suspect through our support ticket system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users