Need help with Guns/Rebel build :) - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need help with Guns/Rebel build :)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:07 PM

Hello. o/

I just got level 70 on my Guns and now I don't know which stats to get. I don't think an AGI/DEX Pistol build is the best for Rebel so I don't know what to do now.

I was planning to level on Juno Bounties 

My stats now are:

I have (of course) some status points to use but I don't know what would be good to level as Rebelion. I don't wanna to use the Eden Reset for while and my skills right now are just Desperado to mob at Orc Dun 1.

Any tips?

Edited by Siliency, 02 April 2016 - 08:51 PM.

#2 xzrudy

xzrudy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:10 PM

While you're a Gunslinger you will probably use Rapid Shower and Desperado for leveling, so DEX 99 is mandatory.

You could invest some points on AGI and VIT and in a minor amount on INT for SP.

I don't have a calculator right now but the build should be a little bit like that...

STR - 1

AGI - 50

VIT - 50

INT - 30

DEX - 99

LUK - 1

#3 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:19 AM

Yes. I'm leveling only using Desperado and Tracking for Goats and Grand Pecos.

The problem if I get 99 DEX is that when I change to Rebel, I don't think 99 DEX for level 100 is a good idea, but I really don't know =(

#4 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:04 AM

Yes. I'm leveling only using Desperado and Tracking for Goats and Grand Pecos.

The problem if I get 99 DEX is that when I change to Rebel, I don't think 99 DEX for level 100 is a good idea, but I really don't know =(

If I was going to make a new Rebel, I'd actually leave points unspent just so I could get DEX to 120 by level 106 for Round Trip, as the skill multiplier is directly affected by DEX. Something like 99 dex/60 vit/30 int is what I would go for, and put the rest in DEX after job change. AGI is fun, but totally unneccessary for leveling with Rebel.

#5 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:16 AM

If I was going to make a new Rebel, I'd actually leave points unspent just so I could get DEX to 120 by level 106 for Round Trip, as the skill multiplier is directly affected by DEX. Something like 99 dex/60 vit/30 int is what I would go for, and put the rest in DEX after job change. AGI is fun, but totally unneccessary for leveling with Rebel.

So Round Trip is the skill to go to level as Rebel?

#6 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:31 AM

So Round Trip is the skill to go to level as Rebel?

It's an amazing leveling skill. Same leveling style as desperado, but with improved AoE and consistent damage. You just have to get in the habit of refreshing your coins regularly (Rich's Coin is a must) since it costs a coin to cast. It sucks to get a mob gathered up and get killed because you forgot that you used all your coins.

#7 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:35 AM

It's an amazing leveling skill. Same leveling style as desperado, but with improved AoE and consistent damage. You just have to get in the habit of refreshing your coins regularly (Rich's Coin is a must) since it costs a coin to cast. It sucks to get a mob gathered up and get killed because you forgot that you used all your coins.

Thank you! That helped alot. and since I still have the free status/reset I'll reset when get lvl 150+

Any recomendation of gear to level using Round Trip?

Also any tip?

#8 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:44 AM

I am a solo leveler, so I rely on hp/sp leech all the time. Important things on gear are +ranged/phys dmg, +DEX, +HP/SP. Some ideas:

Upper: +9 Vanargand Helm/+9 Evil Marching Hat

Mid: Robo Eye/Black Devil Mask or situational

Lower: Well-Chewed Pencil

Armor: Glittering Jacket with DEX enchant (cards situational, default card should be Dame of Sentinel)

Garment: +9 FAW with EA enchants/Menblatt card is highest damage.

Boots: +9 Enhanced Variants (Firelock Soldier) are top of the line, cheaper alternates are Vidar's Boots, or Enhanced Variants + Verit/Gold Acidus.

Accessories: RWC Rings with DEX/Atk/Atk enchants will boost dmg the most, carded with Zerom or, if you're loaded, DL Essence Conc3. Sherriff's Badge is also pretty good if RWC Rings are out of reach. If both those options are out of reach, just get as much DEX as you can out of your accessories.

Weapon: Minigun with Hunter Fly cards, or dmg cards if you don't need leech.

For shadow gear, Physical set + DEX armor is best dmg-wise, boots and shield are not very important, I guess appropriate race shield/boots if you can afford them for whatever you're leveling on.

Incubus pet really helps keep your SP going.

Platinum Alter is a good dmg buff to use if you need more power to one-shot your enemies, can use elemental converters with it as well to get around the Holy element bullets. If you still need a damage boost, Gatling Fever stacks with Platinum Alter too, but slows move speed, so it's not ideal if you are walking around a map to level, better for teleporting around.

#9 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

I am a solo leveler, so I rely on hp/sp leech all the time. Important things on gear are +ranged/phys dmg, +DEX, +HP/SP. Some ideas:

Upper: +9 Vanargand Helm/+9 Evil Marching Hat

Mid: Robo Eye/Black Devil Mask or situational

Lower: Well-Chewed Pencil

Armor: Glittering Jacket with DEX enchant (cards situational, default card should be Dame of Sentinel)

Garment: +9 FAW with EA enchants/Menblatt card is highest damage.

Boots: +9 Enhanced Variants (Firelock Soldier) are top of the line, cheaper alternates are Vidar's Boots, or Enhanced Variants + Verit/Gold Acidus.

Accessories: RWC Rings with DEX/Atk/Atk enchants will boost dmg the most, carded with Zerom or, if you're loaded, DL Essence Conc3. Sherriff's Badge is also pretty good if RWC Rings are out of reach. If both those options are out of reach, just get as much DEX as you can out of your accessories.

Weapon: Minigun with Hunter Fly cards, or dmg cards if you don't need leech.

For shadow gear, Physical set + DEX armor is best dmg-wise, boots and shield are not very important, I guess appropriate race shield/boots if you can afford them for whatever you're leveling on.

Incubus pet really helps keep your SP going.

Platinum Alter is a good dmg buff to use if you need more power to one-shot your enemies, can use elemental converters with it as well to get around the Holy element bullets. If you still need a damage boost, Gatling Fever stacks with Platinum Alter too, but slows move speed, so it's not ideal if you are walking around a map to level, better for teleporting around.

Thanks for the tips and gear suggestion. I don't have much money (I just have ~150m, +7HBP and a Rideword Hat +5) so its gonna be hard to get these but I have something to aim for. xD

I think for a start I can get a Incubus Pet and a Minigun [2 Hunter Fly], and then aim for more hp/sp leech. After that I start to get more damage.

@edit

Another question, what would be better a +9 RDW or a +9 Vanargand?

Edited by Siliency, 04 April 2016 - 04:29 PM.

#10 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:19 AM

RWH is better for HP
Vana is better for SP.

Whichever you need more regen for determined what you need.

#11 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 11:58 AM

How about a Incubus Pet? Is that worth for Rebels and GXs?

#12 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:32 PM

I find Rebel and GX to be opposites, GX never had SP problems with 1 int and RWH, even with Bloodsucker on (stops natural regen), but one of my Rebels has 1 int and can use all the help with SP he can get.

#13 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 06:08 AM

Yep. I was talking to some friends and they all suggested me to wait till I get both chars to 100+. Then it will be easier to decide if I main GX or Rebel.

I think its not gonna be any hard to solo low TI on my SinX and I think I can get party as Guns to mob on some group.

#14 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

rebellion can equip enhanced variants? aren't they for transcendant only?

#15 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

Regular variants are trans only, but enhanced variants are wearable by non-trans.

#16 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

oh i see

#17 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:24 AM

where do you guys level past 100? i'm 102 right now and its sooo slow haha

#18 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:28 AM

Go nogg, use the level 100 holy bullets (i forgot the name) + platinum altar, armor carded with pasana, and round trip.

start slow (not pulling huge mobs) and when you get better, pull more and more haha.

but you gonna need some leech, a +9 Vana + Succubus Pet will help alot with your SP and HP

#19 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:29 AM

Rebel uses so much SP it's crazy.  I am still pumping straw even with +9 Vana and Incubus leech.  I really hope earth deleter would work on Rebel. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users