[Tech] Server Maintenance - April 4 ACCOUNT BLOCK ERROR - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Tech] Server Maintenance - April 4 ACCOUNT BLOCK ERROR

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 f0xMA

f0xMA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

Maintenance of 04, still has some has problems I'm with my escrow account, perhaps in keeping the 04 back all accounts because it's just a server     error? I was blocked because it was recording the game and the game closed automatically!  :(  :( I have already sent the ticket but they have not                      decided yet, I'm looking to put cash in the account more can not because she still blocked  :unsure: 

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

Have you also made a support account so you can reply to your tickets online? Here is the link to do that https://support.warp...rmRegister.aspx

And here is a guide to find the ticket you're looking for  https://support.warp...pport-page.aspx

Fee; free to pm me if you have any questions

#3 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:28 AM

Also if your recording program attempted to stretch the resolution this is a common issue and results in a Ban simply send a ticket and they can help you out in a few hours or so!

#4 f0xMA

f0xMA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

Tomorrow 7 days without my account

#5 f0xMA

f0xMA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:24 AM

but the message that displays on the login screen is that I was blocked account

#6 f0xMA

f0xMA

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

tem muitas conta que está bloqueada por muitos dias, Leonis será que conta hoje de volta em MANUTENÇÃO ??

#7 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:43 AM

If your account has been blocked, you need to make a ticket. Here is the link to do that and after you submit the ticket, you should click on "register" on the same page to make a support account. Then you will be able to view and reply to your tickets online. Here is the link to do that https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

@f0xMA- I'm sure support has replied to you if it's been a week since you made your ticket. If you do not have a support account, check the spam folder of your email in case the reply was misdirected.

#8 FoxOh

FoxOh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationwww.youtube.com/channel/UC0DWX-fZySclSQMQZ9yzwtw
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:47 PM

Wow using my email name as your username here. I guess I should be flattered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users