need help on making a soul linker - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

need help on making a soul linker

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 07:16 AM

anyone have link to guide to make soul linker?

what skill use to for leveling? and for skill  important beside kahi and kaizel to assist my main char for mvp?

stat wise it?

#2 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

What kind of linker do you want to be eventually?

There's...
1) Battle linker, usually does CRIT hits and some support skills such as Kaahi, Kaizel...etc. STR is an important stat here. This one usually uses a Dagger of Counter to save LUK Pts for CRIT.
2) There's Esma bolter which uses more INT for spell damage, you still get supportive skills with this. RWC or Bazerald daggers work well with this. Moonlight Dagger helps with replenishing SP.
3) Full Support, uses lots of Soul Linker spirit skills for party support.

There are hybrids of these you can do.
A forum person by the name Viri, is pretty versed in Linkers and often times answers questions for that class.
I recommend you check the iRO wiki as much of the basic class info on SLs can be found there.

Edited by Sladeero, 05 April 2016 - 09:44 AM.

#3 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:13 PM

i am search for buff maybe with KA skilll+ SL spirit and beside this ka and sl spirit any other skill i should get?

#4 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:18 PM

i am search for buff maybe with KA skilll+ SL spirit and beside this ka and sl spirit any other skill i should get?

As stated iRO wiki will set you free my friend.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Soul_Linker

From what you described take a look at the "Spirit-melee" type and see if that fits the demand for you.

Like I stated before you can mix and match. It's a matter of what you want to do.

You really first need to figure out your play style. Do you like to solo or play with people in a party?

While a SL can play solo you tend to level faster with a party. Additionally, since the SL is limited to base level 99 you can hit the Mesmerist in Prontera center

as much as you want to reset your skill points, just NOT your stat points. You get a one time reset of those stat points from the Mesmerist in 1st floor of Eden Group.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Sladeero, 05 April 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#5 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:54 PM

oki thx sladerro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users