Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

Requiem-Murder-Hour.jpg

For those who have caught our random broadcasts, we have been doing a Murder Hour, which has consisted of us going through the Haunted Mines and banning away!    

We definitely want to make this a thing!  

This Thursday 4:00 -5:00 PM PDT we will be having another broadcast and this time we will be joined by Helium!  We will cover some of the changes made during this Thursday's Maintenance as well as the future of what is in store for Requiem.   

If you can't watch the broadcast, don't worry we will be posting it up on YouTube right after.  Also if you have a particular question you want answered feel free to ask them here and we will go down the list during the show.  ((Make sure they are appropriate questions, otherwise they will be ignored.  :p_laugh: ))  

Now in regards to the time, this particular episode is slotted for 4:00 - 5:00 PM PDT, but I did notice the time preference for the 2 - 4 PM PDT time slot.    We will try to move it earlier in the day following this broadcast.  

Update: 

Requiem Murder Hour will now begin Wednesday's at 5:00 PM PDT- 6:00 PM PDT on www.twitch.tv/warpportal.

*There will not be a Murder Hour today 06/15/2016! 

#2 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Stop ignore.

https://forums.warpp...oken-all-broken

Please Answer!

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:32 PM

Just few questions I had in mind that I would like to be answered : When all Legendary weapons will be released? Did you consider to use GM weapon skins (look) so you could add them all fast and they would look awesome?

When are you going to fix elementalist skills?

Is there something planned for Possession Beasts this year? We would like to be able to choose the PB that fit the best our stats/role.

When are you going to add more horror aspects in the game? New players complained of the lack of horror in the game, a Nightmare revamp with more horror effects such as ghosts, screams, red fogs, nightmare assaults on towns etc...

When are you going to buff Honor skills? Such as the single attribute options that are way too weak.

When are you planning to bring back strongest battlefields?

When are you planning to add the honor point merchant?

Do you plan to fix some of the old bugs such as Dash bug?

Will the new dungeon have something special? Time limit, or new obstacles?

Any plans on increase cap to 95-100?

When you plan to fix theme battle enchants? (the weapons enchants)

Will you add other ways to earn Vials of Blood?

When you will update battlefield rewards (we still have the old rages)?

When you plan to do some serious change to summons and dominator in general? ;)

When you plan to add vital waters for lvl 90 and new common armor/weapons 70+? (from 90+ mobs we still drop 65 eximius gears and lvl 70 waters). About waters, having them on a fixed 1 minute CD would be better than "the higher the pot the higher the CD".

Edited by Kazara, 06 April 2016 - 12:46 PM.

#4 reqtest1

reqtest1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

when you ban do you also see who that account has been mailing/trading to and ban that account?

or record/check the IPs.

Like these are alt accounts that feed  a main account. Killing the alt account wont do that much its more the account they feed that you want.

#5 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

why would you announce when you plan on being in game and banning hackers?

now they will just NOT login during that specific time and continue hacking lol

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:51 AM

why would you announce when you plan on being in game and banning hackers?

now they will just NOT login during that specific time and continue hacking lol

It's okay, we also log in at random times just so they "can't" predict when we will be on.  This is just the most public time.  However, it is surprising how many log in anyway. 

#7 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

It's okay, we also log in at random times just so they "can't" predict when we will be on. This is just the most public time. However, it is surprising how many log in anyway.

That means they don't care if they get banned, because it's an account ban, not an IP ban.
Which means they lose nothing

#8 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:20 PM

I think its better not to ban the bots. They are the bulk of the player base.

#9 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:10 AM

Bots are a different thing from hackers... Hackers are much worse (anyway for me both should be banned?

When will you change Haunted mine to instance dungeon, so everybody can farm?

#10 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:35 AM

Bots are a different thing from hackers... Hackers are much worse (anyway for me both should be banned?
When will you change Haunted mine to instance dungeon, so everybody can farm?

Never. It will never become instanced.
It's content that is considered finished. Which means it won't get any kind of modification.
Idk I think botters are worse since they get more red xeons and everything else.
Without hackers all of dokdo will quit since they can't play without.

#11 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

Keep up the good job! Bann everyone hacking!

#12 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:03 PM

Was in haunted mine today. Like 3-7 non-english people were running with speed hacks and hacking. Gravity working very well  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#13 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:27 PM

Just few questions I had in mind that I would like to be answered : When all Legendary weapons will be released? Did you consider to use GM weapon skins (look) so you could add them all fast and they would look awesome?

When are you going to fix elementalist skills?

Is there something planned for Possession Beasts this year? We would like to be able to choose the PB that fit the best our stats/role.

When are you going to add more horror aspects in the game? New players complained of the lack of horror in the game, a Nightmare revamp with more horror effects such as ghosts, screams, red fogs, nightmare assaults on towns etc...

When are you going to buff Honor skills? Such as the single attribute options that are way too weak.

When are you planning to bring back strongest battlefields?

When are you planning to add the honor point merchant?

Do you plan to fix some of the old bugs such as Dash bug?

Will the new dungeon have something special? Time limit, or new obstacles?

Any plans on increase cap to 95-100?

When you plan to fix theme battle enchants? (the weapons enchants)

Will you add other ways to earn Vials of Blood?

When you will update battlefield rewards (we still have the old rages)?

When you plan to do some serious change to summons and dominator in general? ;)

When you plan to add vital waters for lvl 90 and new common armor/weapons 70+? (from 90+ mobs we still drop 65 eximius gears and lvl 70 waters). About waters, having them on a fixed 1 minute CD would be better than "the higher the pot the higher the CD".

and what about unlock black tower dungeon in parness

Edited by DRAGONMANdavid1, 24 April 2016 - 11:28 PM.

#14 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:53 AM

we asked that years ago already - same for the dungeon entrances in Numaren (where the Goblins are), North Hammerine (below Cohen), North Hammerine (Narsell forest)...

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

I think those places were never worked by koreans, so hardly we will get them here.

#16 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:36 PM

those entrances just need a placed green goop trigger to work. its just a matter of someone putting them there. adding something relevant.

high lvl koont dungeon??

#17 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:49 PM

and the new map dont have re-spawn area.. 

#18 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:17 PM

Keep up the good effort Varitas/Helium, players like to see these videos. I enjoy them as it acts as a happy medium for you guys to let us know what's going with whatever the topic is, so thank you.

My questions/topics for next murder hour May 12th:

1. Item bug: GNVxsYL.png
Why are MDC Magic shields reinforced by 2 unique reinforcement values? 12 per is known, the additional 6 per is not as it only shows up in your stats window. MDC Phys shield might have a similar issue.

2. Item bug: Why do the Greater Platinum SCAD (SS) Belts go up to 135+ SCAD on random when the Greater Titanium (AA) Belts only go to to 40ish CAD on random? Not really fair for Auto Attack players since we all know SCAD/CAD is really only what matters in this game damage-wise.

3. Skill double damages as already discussed before but should not be ignored. Suspect skills are: Soul Hunter Attack of Curse, Battle Magician Absorbing Energy, and Elementalist Flaming Sword Counterattack (? ppl are saying it hits double but i wouldn't know, I don't use it)

4. Weekly Battlefield rewards need an update: My suggested changes are on top of the rages already awarded. Feel free to debate these values up or down, just keep in mind some ppl find themselves in all 4 columns every week (win/loss/kills/deaths) so it can add up nicely if you're hardcore.

#1:               100kk lant  &  2000 foc points
               #2:                 75kk lant  &  1500 foc points
               #3:                 50kk lant  &  1000 foc points
               #4 thru 10:     25kk lant  &    500 foc points
               #11 thru 50:   10kk lant  &    250 foc points

5. Undead Dungeons: How long will these event dungeons be available?

6. Alban Treasure Dungeon #2 Mob Levels: This is supposed to be the higher level dungeon, yet why are the NPC monsters Level 87? Level 87 = 30% Item Drop & Experience Penalty for level 90 players killing these mobs. Please update these NPCs to at least Level 88 so Level 90 players can avoid these dumb penalties. Additional Penalty Info

7. Successful Change Passcode Message: Upon successful passcode completion you get the message "Passcode setting has failed" this message lies. I have tested this many times and I get the same message even though the new passcode works perfectly fine.

Edited by Jabrody, 07 May 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:46 PM

Lants? Are you sure Jabrody? Idk if it's something they can add as rank reward (maybe a coupon, but idk if they can add both, it would only show one anyway?). I was thinking more about High Ranks (since we can't get them in game) and Vials Of Blood.

#20 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

Yea those too, anything is better than just rages. Throwing out ideas gets the ball rolling.

I don't know if more than 1 item can be rewarded, that's a good question for jesus.

Edited by Jabrody, 07 May 2016 - 11:24 PM.

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:49 PM

Anyway, before they change rewards, he should remove the temperion master from 5vs5 he added....or people can farm hundreds of kills easily in minutes (and very fast wins).

Edited by Kazara, 08 May 2016 - 12:07 AM.

#22 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:24 AM

Anyway, before they change rewards, he should remove the temperion master from 5vs5 he added....or people can farm hundreds of kills easily in minutes (and very fast wins).

Unfortunately I've seen people farming their own TOONS in foc as well. There was a horribly undergeared defiler with 57 kills in one of my foc matchs. And I'm sure if the rewards were that high, all the botters and hackers would abuse dual log in foc

#23 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

Announcement:  

Requiem Murder Hour 9 has been rescheduled to Thursdays at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT.   

#24 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:54 AM

Announcement:  

Requiem Murder Hour 9 has been rescheduled to Thursdays at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT.   

Hey Varitas, i dont wanna sound disrespectful to you but what is the motivation behind the time of Murder Hour? The reason i asked is, there are large groups of players from specific countries, Russia, Spain, Korean, Indonesian (i personally am from uk) . All of these groups of players can not take part in Murder Hour as it will be during the night or the early hours of morning, i understand the game is based in US but i feel it would be more benificial and fun for all if this happened at peak times (9am - 12pm) OC time. Just a opinion, i havent actually took part in Murder Hour yet.

#25 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

Yeah, 3 hours earlier would fantastic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users