Cash Shop gears should be obtainable via gameplay - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cash Shop gears should be obtainable via gameplay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:09 AM

I really think the cash shop gears should be obtainable in game without paying cash or make the quest available to VIP users only. A lot of these cash shop gears are so powerful it made a lot of in-game gears useless, creating little incentive to actually hunt those gears down. Costumes are fine being cash shop exclusive. I understand the issue with bots and RMT, so maybe it could be a character bound and only the cash shop variants can be traded.

It kind of defeats the purpose of RPG game. Instead of killing mobs to find decent loots, you instead throw cash at the screen for loots in order to kill the mobs.

#2 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:35 AM

it's good enough that they're tradable so even non-VIP/real money spender can buy it from another player and it serves as incentive to the player who choose to spend their money instead of their time to get geared.

besides, the cash shop gears don't cover every equipment slot, namely armor, footgear, and weapon (though enchanments can be done with both cash shop item and in-game farmed materials).

most gears are outdated by mechanic, not because of the powerful cash shop items. just my two cents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users