• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:37 AM

I already discussed it w/ some people and don't know if it should be posted here or in the newbie section since I'm a noob.

I have a problem regarding the Yigore's disabling skill, sleep (or stun, I'm not sure which but I'm guessing that you know what happens when casted successfully to you). It seems that I cannot counter it w/ purify (a cleric's counter debuff skill). I've tried many timings in casting the purify on my affected char:

1. before the icon (w/ "zzz") appears which states that my char got debuffed by the ghost. It's easy to say that my char got successfully stunned/sleep when suddenly I can't cast any skill right after the ghost is done w/ his ritual.

2. right after the icon shows.

But after casting purify, in whichever timing, nothing happens, the debuff's countdown still goes on till it expire. I always make sure that the purify is casted(the skill undergoes cooldown and my cleric is unaffected) and the character affected is "targeted".

I also tried this kinda experiment to poison weaver's or predator's poison. And purify can successfully remove the poison right after casting it by removing the ailment's cooldown immediately.

I raise this coz since I'm using a mage that uses lots of AoEs, I can trigger more ghosts in just few seconds which makes AoE'ng dangerous at night. I know it's a simple thing but it buffles me. >.<

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

Make the raiders stop afk/looting & kill them as soon as they appear :)

I never have problem with these ghosts, they stand no chance.

#3 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:41 AM

Make the raiders stop afk/looting & kill them as soon as they appear :)

I never have problem with these ghosts, they stand no chance.

My main chars are cleric and mage. They go in parties, just the two of them. Though I try my best to kill it as fast as I can, using my mage, the case gets tougher once more than 4 of them spawned around my muses, plus the mob that I originally planned to kill; I'm doomed considering that the ghost's debuff can't be countered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users