Dragon Talk: A New Monthly Dragon Saga Livestream! - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dragon Talk: A New Monthly Dragon Saga Livestream!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:49 AM

Thank you everyone who joined us for today's episode of Dragon Talk! if you missed out on the Livestream, you can watch it now on the Warpportal Youtube Channel!

#27 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

<Spectator's comment>

Spoiler

#28 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:53 PM

That DragonTalk episode was interesting saw alteris socket two stat cards into Bone Dragon earrings which are currently not able to take socket cards, leaves you wondering if you'll be able to stack the same type socket cards on all gear or if that is going to be a unique trait strictly for Earrings.

#29 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:01 PM

Only God Popcorn knows. ;)

#30 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:29 AM

That DragonTalk episode was interesting saw alteris socket two stat cards into Bone Dragon earrings which are currently not able to take socket cards, leaves you wondering if you'll be able to stack the same type socket cards on all gear or if that is going to be a unique trait strictly for Earrings.

Think it said something about an element card when he tried to put in the second card there.

The new card system looks quite nice. Was about to complain about that system for quite a while now, good thing I waited. My only concern is really with how good production will be from then on. I really hope they continue to be a beneficial system for everyone, it just keeps the game more active. We'll see what happens with those. I also hope that some of the useless card types we currently have get changed, which it kind of sounded like they would. Things like HP, HP recovery and various defense cards really have no reason to be so useless.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I REALLY hope that other cards somehow relate to the process of upgrading cards. For example via some dismantle thing. That'd make for a really solid system.

Edited by Precrush, 12 August 2016 - 06:28 AM.

#31 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:16 AM

Dragon Talk Episode 04 will be starting in just 5 minutes on the Dragon Saga Youtube Channel! Join me and Alteris for a look at what the Dragon Saga Team is working on at youtube.com/c/warpportal/live!

#32 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:40 AM

Spoiler I guess this is a spoiler

#33 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

There will not be an episode of Dragon Talk this month! Stay tuned for information in the future on when our next episode will be!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users