- Thief and archer class have buff since it is their primary stat.
- X-spam class such as invoker and summoner won't hit as much and less flinching from spam.
- Paladin would get better from their own blockrate, thus buffing them too.
- The focus won't be stacking hp/vit on every class. As of right now, everyone can hit everyone at the same level without getting any aim/accuracy so stacking hp is a must for everyone without question. This makes diversity not optimal.
- Sorcerors would be the old version as which they do not need aim/accuracy to hit their spells. They can still miss from block though as they are definitely in need of some buff if this is implemented.
- The overlord class would definitely need some help as they are the only class that does not benefit at all from this.
Tldr: Ninjas, archers, paladins, and sorcerors benefit making the xspam class, invoker and summoners weaker from missing some shots. More diversity in builds instead of brain dead stacking hp. Having a cap in block/evade in % chance of missing hits would perhaps balance it as everyone knows missing 70% of the time with evade/block rate is imbalanced.
Edited by falcoford, 08 April 2016 - 10:07 AM.