lagmanX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationKivotos
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:49 AM

hihi to all! I would like to ask a few things regarding to the Royal guard

1) has passed a few months since I stop playing iRO, but I returned XD although at that time rarely I looked a crusader, but now I see there are many. this is because they changed something with this class? or only became more popular?

2) In AGI-spear build. Is better Tjungkuletti or Moonlight Dagger for drain sp? Moonlight drain more sp, but how I switch and i have Spear Quicken, this skill is cancelled and i lose flee and i hit less fast.

3) CD in mouth is good choice for a RG with 184 ASPD? or how much ASPD is needed? although I have only 10 of int.

4)Overbrand is affected by the Weapon Lv?

5) Is good idea to have Shield Spell LV3 (or at least LV2)? because this skill consumes 50 sp, and lose 100-200 sp (or depending on the luck) for to have Magnificat z.z

Excuse me if many questions @-@ and I would be grateful for answers

Edited by lagmanX, 09 April 2016 - 06:34 PM.

#2 lagmanX

lagmanX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationKivotos

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:47 PM

well... I didn’t had that to ask much :c

#3 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

hihi to all! I would like to ask a few things regarding to the Royal guard

1) has passed a few months since I stop playing iRO, but I returned XD although at that time rarely I looked a crusader, but now I see there are many. this is because they changed something with this class? or only became more popular?

2) In AGI-spear build. Is better Tjungkuletti or Moonlight Dagger for drain sp? Moonlight drain more sp, but how I switch and i have Spear Quicken, this skill is cancelled and i lose flee and i hit less fast.

3) CD in mouth is good choice for a RG with 184 ASPD? or how much ASPD is needed? although I have only 10 of int.

4)Overbrand is affected by the Weapon Lv?

5) Is good idea to have Shield Spell LV3 (or at least LV2)? because this skill consumes 50 sp, and lose 100-200 sp (or depending on the luck) for to have Magnificat z.z

Excuse me if many questions @-@ and I would be grateful for answers

1.) Guys got bored maybe. Or got Megs and wanna try Cannon Spear lolz

2.) Urgh... you talking bout a "AGI-SPEAR" Build and putting a Moonie Dagger here... Leeching with Magnum Break, Shield Reflect and Grand Cross? o_o Normally you aint need anything except some cheap Straws or Blues. You could also consider cheap SP Regen Gears to switch and sit. Easiest way would be a Priest slave for Magnificat or an MB with Magni and Epiclesis. But if you insist to get one of both then get the spear... but it looks bad in my opinion.

3.) As much as you can. But Why do you want to use it as RG anyway and with ASPD? o_O If you want to then reflect. But whats the deal if you aint having INT anyway? You will stand there w/o SP in no time and you will have low as Auto Casts.

4.) Not directly by the formula, but higher wep. levels give more ATK per refine. Thats why Lvl 4 weaps are mostly preferred.

5.) Your choice. For pure solo players it is good. Both the Magni (SS2) and the Shield Refine Heal (SS3). But it is based on luck which one you get so you may drain a lot SP till you get your Spell of choice.

#4 lagmanX

lagmanX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationKivotos

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:01 PM

Sorry late post >.<

1.) Guys got bored maybe. Or got Megs and wanna try Cannon Spear lolz

2.) Urgh... you talking bout a "AGI-SPEAR" Build and putting a Moonie Dagger here... Leeching with Magnum Break, Shield Reflect and Grand Cross? o_o Normally you aint need anything except some cheap Straws or Blues. You could also consider cheap SP Regen Gears to switch and sit. Easiest way would be a Priest slave for Magnificat or an MB with Magni and Epiclesis. But if you insist to get one of both then get the spear... but it looks bad in my opinion.

3.) As much as you can. But Why do you want to use it as RG anyway and with ASPD? o_O If you want to then reflect. But whats the deal if you aint having INT anyway? You will stand there w/o SP in no time and you will have low as Auto Casts.

4.) Not directly by the formula, but higher wep. levels give more ATK per refine. Thats why Lvl 4 weaps are mostly preferred.

5.) Your choice. For pure solo players it is good. Both the Magni (SS2) and the Shield Refine Heal (SS3). But it is based on luck which one you get so you may drain a lot SP till you get your Spell of choice.

2) ohhh... It is a good idea! (why why I didn't think in that :wah: ?)

3) I just wanted to try that  because i did think that it would be good in a agi build ^^;

4) oh right, I forgot that XD

5) I see... I will consider that...

well, that's all... thank you! your answers help me a lot! and I'm sorry that you took your time to answer my noobs questions :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users