I need a nice build until and after MAX level - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I need a nice build until and after MAX level

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 5187160406143132447

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

Hello people ! I'm new to the game so I was wandering in the forums and I saw a few Archer builds that I liked but I have not decided what to do yet. I'm looking forward to trying some other classes in the game but right now I have stopped at a Hunter->Pathfinder->Sentinel.

The build I'm currently using is the one in the link below but it is not what I want. I found out that I'll receive another skill reset scroll on level 40 so I decided to change my build but I need some help.

http://irowiki.org/~...000000000000000

I heard that Destroyer is much better than the Hunter but I like the one I chose more. Apparently it's so good that some people solo bosses with it but then again I prefer the bow over the crossbow.

Anyway this is what I was thinking of the end result

http://irowiki.org/~...115000051551103

This is the final result that I made by picking up some stuff from the forums that other people posted. I am also left with 129 points and I don't know what to do with them.

What do you think? Is it good enough?

IMPORTANT! Please note that I will only have once chance at resetting my skills after I get the scroll for the 2nd job change. I cannot afford another scroll due to some problems with my personal life. I will have only one chance of doing this build right(probably) unless I manage to buy a scroll from someone even though I have no idea about the prices.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:17 PM

Should consider multi shot with left over points. Your build isn't that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users