Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

patchnotebanner.png
Patch Notes April 11, 2016
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 6pm-10pm PDT (~4 hours)

kafrashop.png

RO1 Costumes are back in the shop!

tO39U3Y.png

RO1 Taekwon Style

LeBvFXp.gif68LzQno.gif

QGl4gLr.gifvJm8RQG.gif

RO1 Sage Style

IUisSJG.gifj4K8Ri3.gif

Zlp4dRC.gifv2sWJsJ.gif

RO1 Ninja Style

lJsB7ha.gifdmOIhgp.gif

bVyrt0o.gifrTqI8Kc.gif

April's Munil Boxes are here!

Munil Costume Box (Apr)

Price: 450 Kafra Points

uO4ahDd.png 

Munil Accessory Box (Apr)

Price: 225 Kafra Points

sxDEbS7.png

#2 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:22 PM

We weren't able to get Happy Hours up this week, due to some internal kinks that had to be worked out.

We intend to get them working for next week, then follow with Dapara, then deliver with some serious changes to rates, leveling, and everything.

We didn't want to try and implement the Happy Hours onto the live server first without testing them, in case we turn everyone into Eremes clones or something.

Our focus is to get settled this week and start testing these changes (and events) to start unrolling in the end of the month and through our anniversary month, May.

We will also be looking at ways to make up for the delay in HHB and Dapara this month, since the takeover process was never going to be smooth, but we want to make it up to our players once we've got all the levers and switches labeled correctly.

#3 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:24 PM

RO2 Server Status Page

Server status indicator (refresh required):

status.png

#4 jesseclane

jesseclane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:27 PM

So what you want us to do this week? Just afk? Already tired with wl with ridiculous drop rate

#5 Oyarzun92

Oyarzun92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:27 PM

Congratulations on the good work, keep it up.

#6 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:30 PM

We weren't able to get Happy Hours up this week, due to some internal kinks that had to be worked out.

We intend to get them working for next week, then follow with Dapara, then deliver with some serious changes to rates, leveling, and everything.

We didn't want to try and implement the Happy Hours onto the live server first without testing them, in case we turn everyone into Eremes clones or something.

Our focus is to get settled this week and start testing these changes (and events) to start unrolling in the end of the month and through our anniversary month, May.

We will also be looking at ways to make up for the delay in HHB and Dapara this month, since the takeover process was never going to be smooth, but we want to make it up to our players once we've got all the levers and switches labelled correctly.

Although It's great that you guys are fixing stuff, but us players are just idling around to get those immediate refine stones. Which means we don't have much to do! Can you just turn on Exp Event or Dapara then do HHB next week? There is not much to do than being on and idling

Edit:

I was totally hyped for HHB and Dapara. But now Meh ><

Edited by skippyang, 11 April 2016 - 04:32 PM.

#7 Deyk2407

Deyk2407

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:33 PM

You had me at "rates, leveling and everything" <3

#8 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

With fixing rates, do you mean fixing : Blue/Red Seed runes, Greenseed runes rates as well as Refinement Card rates? Also, did you take in mind when fixing "drop rate" how will it affect Happy hour box? HH event is a nice event until people start botting the **** out of it with multiple accounts.

Any fix on Cheat Engine? We're kinda tired of seeing the same guys speedhacking on WoE and Colosseum and no punishment fall upon them. At least let's us speedhack as well, fair ground for everyone.

15+ Youtube videos, still the same -_-ty automated answers from Game masters.

#9 Gugy

Gugy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

So what you want us to do this week? Just afk? Already tired with wl with ridiculous drop rate

+1

another afk week n.n

Edited by Gugy, 11 April 2016 - 04:38 PM.

#10 TensaZangetsu01

TensaZangetsu01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFallen Fortress
  • Server:Vanir

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

this is why i never expecting too much....delay delay delayed. :p_omg:  :p_sad:  :p_sick: take ur time..mybe some of us still waiting...btw  another afk period XDD

#11 CristianoBR

CristianoBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Please!!!!!!!

They could have created a mechanism that shows how many hours a particular account already has to Warpportal Takeover Login Event...

#12 TensaZangetsu01

TensaZangetsu01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFallen Fortress
  • Server:Vanir

this is why i never expecting too much....delay delay delayed. :p_omg:  :p_sad:  :p_sick: take ur time..mybe some of us still waiting...btw  :hmm:  another afk period XDD :hmm:

#13 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

HI,

I know the Devs are working hard to fix this and that, time after time and now supposedly be better since it is taken over by WP, and as always, I know that it takes time to make thing happens.  However, I haven't seen a single"fix" on the patch note, unless of course a bug was fixed and it was failed to mention here.  Also, HHB event is not a fix but yet it is not working properly.   The only constant changes are sales of the KP Items.  Why does anyone wants to spend real money when the game has so many uncertainties.  And of course if you are in game as much as we are than you would know the price of kp to zenny has rocketed since no one want to buy any KP due to all the unbroken promises.

Edited by MightyMoo, 11 April 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#14 Aohisa

Aohisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:55 PM

still nothing. next week, huh? i hope it will be really good next week. but well, let's see.

#15 Mugenjou88

Mugenjou88

I made it Off Topic

• 71 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

My bear are ready!! i'll see you next week then :c

H86YtD7.gif

#16 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

HI,

I know the Devs are working hard to fix this and that, time after time and now supposedly be better since it is taken over by WP, and as always, I know that it takes time to make thing happens.  However, I haven't seen a single"fix" on the patch note, unless of course a bug was fixed and it was failed to mention here.  Also, HHB event is not a fix but yet it is not working properly.   The only constant changes are sales of the KP Items.

From what I understand, none of the client/server changes can be implemented yet which is why nothing was fixed or changed yet. Kafra shop prices are easy numbers to adjust, and something that WP was already able to do before the takeover so they aren't affected by the change.

#17 IsaacGS

IsaacGS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:02 PM

Friends. Dapara this week. Why it so difficult to put it and make us happy?

#18 Oyarzun92

Oyarzun92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:05 PM

When will you fix the system to get costumes with purple slot? it's much the imbalance with people who abused the bug.

It's deppresing that by a bug my character is no longer as valuable as before, the difference is tremendous, discourages play this way.

They could do an event to solve this, I don't say that the gifting, but another way to obtain, for example, some Loki Dress in HHB would be good.

It's no use to keep waiting, if no improvement is seen.

#19 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:10 PM

the same shet again, bring ton updates in one patch to break something

lol

#20 4910131006002030110

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:25 PM

We weren't able to get Happy Hours up this week...........

Yes, indeed.....just in time....

giphy_zpsczkuqsly.gif

#21 MilanderSWonderS

MilanderSWonderS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

pew pew pew another week to w8 

#22 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

I dunno about you all; but...

I'd rather have a minimal patch with untempting sales than an uber-patch with untested tweaks that may result in an unfair and/or unplayable catastrophe. 

Spoiler

On an appreciative note...I am really happy to see some old costumes revisiting the kafra shop! :jellyfish:

Edited by Maxscha, 11 April 2016 - 06:05 PM.

#23 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

Becoming an Eremes clone is not as bad of a bug compared to previous gamebreaking ones, so I wouldn't mind being trapped in a man's body for a week.

#24 9539130505041340330

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:01 PM

I guess this is where we start finding out just how little control WP had over the game, and how much work they have to do to get proper control over all the elements. On the one hand, yeah take your time... make sure everything works properly. On the other hand............awwwwwwww :(

#25 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Although It's great that you guys are fixing stuff, but us players are just idling around to get those immediate refine stones. Which means we don't have much to do! Can you just turn on Exp Event or Dapara then do HHB next week? There is not much to do than being on and idling

Edit:

I was totally hyped for HHB and Dapara. But now Meh ><

Dapara, HHB, drop rates, and several other areas are all tied to the same thing. So, once we get that down this week, we can start unrolling those events and changes.

With fixing rates, do you mean fixing : Blue/Red Seed runes, Greenseed runes rates as well as Refinement Card rates? Also, did you take in mind when fixing "drop rate" how will it affect Happy hour box? HH event is a nice event until people start botting the **** out of it with multiple accounts.

Any fix on Cheat Engine? We're kinda tired of seeing the same guys speedhacking on WoE and Colosseum and no punishment fall upon them. At least let's us speedhack as well, fair ground for everyone.

15+ Youtube videos, still the same -_-ty automated answers from Game masters.

Everything is being looked at to change and remove the painful grinds players have had issues with for years.

Let the bots come. Our GMs are hungry.

Regarding the cheat engine, we are actually developing a fix for it for some of our other games that it affects. If the fix is proven to work and doesn't cause a black hole from which nothing escapes, it will be coming to RO2.

Please!!!!!!!

They could have created a mechanism that shows how many hours a particular account already has to Warpportal Takeover Login Event...

This is a cool idea. We'd have to... figure this out. The data that tracks time spent in-game isn't easily digestable.

HI,

I know the Devs are working hard to fix this and that, time after time and now supposedly be better since it is taken over by WP, and as always, I know that it takes time to make thing happens.  However, I haven't seen a single"fix" on the patch note, unless of course a bug was fixed and it was failed to mention here.  Also, HHB event is not a fix but yet it is not working properly.   The only constant changes are sales of the KP Items.  Why does anyone wants to spend real money when the game has so many uncertainties.  And of course if you are in game as much as we are than you would know the price of kp to zenny has rocketed since no one want to buy any KP due to all the unbroken promises.

The wait has been getting patching up and running, and tested properly. The reason why the shop has been tweaked, or the Phantom Pyramid, is because those are changes we can manage without a patch. That is why it's taken this long.

Our aim is to be up and running by next week, though, as I stated earlier.

Becoming an Eremes clone is not as bad of a bug compared to previous gamebreaking ones, so I wouldn't mind being trapped in a man's body for a week.

I've been trapped in one for three decades. It isn't so bad.

I guess this is where we start finding out just how little control WP had over the game, and how much work they have to do to get proper control over all the elements. On the one hand, yeah take your time... make sure everything works properly. On the other hand............awwwwwwww :(

We did not develop it before. We only published it.

So, it is a bit of a hurdle to get up and running, but not one we're unfamiliar with since we develop other titles (Requiem, Rose, Dragon Saga, etc). It's just been a matter of getting used to RO2's backend and tools that we otherwise weren't privy to.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users