• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:17 PM

Hi, i'm kinda new to the game, i have a rebellion level 102, aiming for mvp, what cards should i use in my equips?

my stats are mostly agi/dex with some vit/int, i use gatling and pistols

any help is welcome

Edited by 100002099586295, 12 April 2016 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:25 PM

Since you still low level, I think the best would be focus on equip for leveling.

For leveling solo I think a Minigun [2x Hunter Fly] using Round Trip to leech HP

For damage, if leech not needed, Minigun [2x Archer Skeleton].

About MVPs, I do wanna now what ppl are using to kill them as Rebel as well haha xD

But they probably will use some weapon with Archer Skeleton for damage.

Though, I don't know if ppl are using Dragon Tail (grenade launcher skill), God's Hammer (rifle skill) or Slug Shot (shotgun skill).

Maybe Slug Shot for low tier MVPs works due to them don't hit THAT hard, so you can get a bit closer to use Slug Shot and not get the accuracy penalty.

I haven't tested God's Hammer nor Dragon Tail yet, I hope that someone that have been using this skill help us haha

#3 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:33 PM

Since you still low level, I think the best would be focus on equip for leveling.

For leveling solo I think a Minigun [2x Hunter Fly] using Round Trip to leech HP

For damage, if leech not needed, Minigun [2x Archer Skeleton].

About MVPs, I do wanna now what ppl are using to kill them as Rebel as well haha xD

But they probably will use some weapon with Archer Skeleton for damage.

Though, I don't know if ppl are using Dragon Tail (grenade launcher skill), God's Hammer (rifle skill) or Slug Shot (shotgun skill).

Maybe Slug Shot for low tier MVPs works due to them don't hit THAT hard, so you can get a bit closer to use Slug Shot and not get the accuracy penalty.

I haven't tested God's Hammer nor Dragon Tail yet, I hope that someone that have been using this skill help us haha

well i saw some videos of rebellion killing mvp, they pretty much use airship set, dunno the cards since it's all in korean...also they use pistols and buffs to reach 193 aspd like rangers do, 

about equips, i noticed in the database that rebel can't use most of them like gunslingers do, I.e they can use demon mask but can't use incubus horns, that's why i'm kinda lost

#4 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:41 PM

Might be some database error, it would be good if someone could confirm.

I watched some videos of Rebel kRO as well, but I don't know if we would have the same items that they do (besides Airship Set), of if there is any nerf/buff to Rebels.

Also the videos I watched they dmg wasn't that good so I don't know if the best option would be ctrl attack the MVPs

#5 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:32 PM

yeah i'd like that to be confirmed too, haha, in the database there are so many items that are restrict so i'm kinda afraid to buy anything

#6 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

You said Incubus Horn, right?

Divine-pride.net  says "Every job except Novice".

db-irowiki.org says that Rebel can't use it

-_- says "Every job except Novice"

I usually use divine-pride for database, but I'm not sure about that question

#7 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

is it renewal updated? if it is i think its ok...also, can you pm ingame? name is kiwilson2 there are some questions about leveling that i'd like to make if you don't mind

#8 ciel731

ciel731

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

Those xRebel in dbiro actually can be wear by Rebel

I dunno y they make it xRebel... Classist XDD? :heh:  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users