• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:28 PM

600x600_MA-PatchNotes.jpg

Patch Notes v106

Attendance Reward Updates
Some of the items have adjusted a bit, and you will want to take notice!
Every 7 days of check in, you will now receive a 7 Day Reward Package.
Contained in the 7 Day package are some truly great items to reward you for your attendance!

7 Day Reward Package (random chance to get one of the following)

• Weapon Paint Card (Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Khaki, Red, Camo-Green, Camo-Brown, and Camo-Blue)
  • Weapon Crates containing Item Mall weapons for 7 Days, Pistols, Rifle, Rifle (with Grenade Launcher), Sniper, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower, and Shield.
  • Improved Grenade Round H(100)
  • Improved Hand Grenade(100)
  • Energy Bar(100)
  • Sports Drink(100)
  • Gold Token(Bound)(30)
  • AMP 1~3
  • B-Grade Supply Box
  • A-Grade Supply Box
  • Normal Weapon Random Box

If you make it to 30 days, an even better package awaits you as a reward!

30 Day Reward Package (random chance to get one of the following)

• Golden.K: Dot Sight, Scope, Laser Sight, Silencer, Magazine
  • Weapon Crates containing Item Mall weapons for 7 Days, Pistols, Rifle, Rifle (with Grenade Launcher), Sniper, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower, and Shield.
  • Angel or Devil Wings (30 Day)
  • Reinforced Grenade(30D)
  • A random AMP 1~5
  • Ladder Speed Booster(30D)
  • Rare Weapon Random Box
  • Unique Weapon Random Box

These are some pretty amazing rewards if you're able to keep up your attendance!
Just remember, attendance resets every 1st of the month!

Tournaments!

We're getting Tournaments earlier than I had planned for! (And yes, we're still going to hold our own 2v2 PvP Tournament!)
These tournaments are setup based on our current peak attendance on average every day. We may make adjustments based on feedback, as well as participation.
I've been told that currently, we are limited to only be able to hold 1 Tournament of each type, per day and they have to be at the same time throughout a period.
While I would like to make alterations, I'm mostly just excited to see it get put in so soon from our initial discussion of expectations!
So let's enjoy, and please be sure to leave me feedback about it and we'll work on changes for the future.

As far as I'm aware, here is what the schedules for tournaments will be in-game
Monday ~ Friday
    Daily Solo Tournaments will be at 15:30 (3:30pm Server Time, -08:00 UTC)
    Daily Company Tournaments will be at 17:30 (5:30pm Server Time, -08:00 UTC)

Saturday & Sunday
    Weekly Solo Tournament at 15:30 (3:30pm Server Time, -08:00 UTC)
    Weekly Company Tournament at 17:30 (5:30pm Server Time, -08:00 UTC)

Some additional heads up!

There were a few more changes you might like to be aware of!

• Sing, your personal storage NPC, took a stroll and is now located in the Town Square.
  • Unique weapon repair cost has been reduced!
  • The maximum upgrade level has been increased from 12 to 20!
  • A beginner channel is being provided, for players under level 26. Some feedback has expressed some difficulty where new players were finding it difficult to match up with the more veteran players and felt discourage. This new channel should help give the opportunity to fight with like peers to start and fine tune their skills, which they can later step in to challenge more veteran players.

Personal note from Leonis

I'm honestly very excited and impressed how much effort GNISoft has put in to getting back to us on the many things I've been sending them, from YOUR feedback within the community. I truly hope this helps liven things up, and make your experience more fun all around. I will of course continue working with you and the development team on your feedback, to further making Metal Assault AWESOME.

Keep watch for news of when maintenance concludes, and we can all jump in and see the new changes. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users