MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:27 PM

Guys, help me out with my gears and hopefully this will help others as well.

This is what I am thinking and let me know what you think:

I want to cast fast and hit 30k+ CC and with almost no gear spell reductions just damage gears if possible.

My stats at 175:
Str: 70-90
Agi: 40-60 (animation) will this make a difference in CC spammability?
Vit: 90
Int: 120
Dex: 120
Luk: 1

Level: 155
Homun Sera( Should I kill it and make a Dieter?)

My goal is for my damage to be BIG and cast fast.

Top: +9 Vana/EMH with DL force 3 (Anything better for CC)
Mid: BDM DL3
Low:??
Armor: Help me here (If possible not Orlean, since I want to reduce my cast delay)
Weapon: +12 Erde x2 AS EA10 ( Any other recommendations)
Shoes: +9 Temp dex BP/EA4
Garmet: +9 DR/Immune HBP..Should I get something else? Or +9 Faw Spell or EA?
Accessories: Pendant of Maelstrom with Sacaraba? Or G. Scaraba. Or recommend something better please if any. (except megs).

Spellflow shadow gear so I don't have to use phen or orlean.

I got about 4b budget for this guy

This was composed using my iPhone so I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

Help me out!

Edited by MoyuZ777, 15 April 2016 - 05:03 PM.

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:08 PM

Agi is not needed at all for genes, you can cancel the animation delay by moving, plus it's barely any animation cancel. With 120int/dex, you can ALMOST instacast CC with self buffs and int/dex foods alone (instacast with blessing). No agi is needed. Add those extra points to STR for more dmg and about 35~ LUK since it will be cheaper stats point wise.

Homun speaking. If you foresee never solo-ing, go ahead and reset to a dieter (damn leveling time is gonna kill you). But personally, I've got a maxed sera and maxed dieter on 174 genes and I definitely take sera > dieter anyday when solo-ing. Fyi, when using sera, there's no reason to go for a mace. Get a Byeollum with EA enchants instead.

As for gears, you are on the right track. But I've still got to make the following comments about your current setup :

1. Your mid headgear DL essence decreases INT by 4. INT is the core for CC dmg. Your CC dmg will be higher if you go without it (correct me if I'm wrong)

2. Orleans is for the poor :P You rich dude should go for a geffen robe, or heck can even go without this cast interruption gears when you pop foods.

3. Shoes, you're gonna need more than one shoe for your gene. Personally I have a dex RM, dex LD, dex BP and str RM for my gene to swap depending on situations.

4.  Garments, nothing beats EA FAW for dmg if you can afford it. One carded with memblatt and one DR for awesome neutral resist.

5. Vanar is unnecessary as you will be a high int type. Go for RWH instead. (General rule is that vanar>sp, rwh>hp)

6. As for accessories, the best accessory after megs is RWC rings (atk3%). If you don,t plan to keep resetting till getting perfect enchants, PoM (g.scaraba) is always still a viable option.

7. All genes who can afford it MUST have a Hurricane Fury with EA enchants to swap when you don,t need a shield. There's no comparison in the dmg loss from using a one handed weapon.

8. Please don't forget about shadow gears. Physical set is good. Kingbird + power set is great. Liberation set is awesome. Pick yours.

9. Armors, be prepared to have armors of all elements. You will die fast without, especially at higher levels and even more so if you wear a DR garment.

Hope it helps :D

#3 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

Byeollum is a onehand sword that will suffer with 25% size penalty against large type monster, which most mvps are.

agi mainly for spam understring or sleep resist with stats food + buff.

#4 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:45 PM

Sara's earrings for accessories. Average u can get is EA3-4. Almost low odds to get EA5.

#5 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

You are right!!! Those sounds like a good idea for accessories and the sad thing is, I just sold all of my shards lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users