About all-in-one RG's building, Sacrificing Spear Mastery and Quicken - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About all-in-one RG's building, Sacrificing Spear Mastery and Quicken

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 09:52 PM

I'm thinking about make a all-in-one RG with this skill like

Inspiration, VP(for Mvping) OB(for solo leveling) GR(for PVP) GC(for undead and demons)

BC and Sac(for WOE and party support)

and my building might be like this

str 90~100

agi 90~100

vit 90~100

int 90~100

dex 90~100

luk 90~100

a very average type, which I can do almost everything in RO

however, I have a little concern about my build.

1.since I lost spear quicken and Mastery. I want to know how much of which affect my Leveling and Mvp-ing efficiency? will it significant enough like say more than 50%?   

2.and I got only 1lvl BC and 5lvl Scri, what is the different between 1 and 10lvl BC?

3.is GC really not any usage? even killing Undead and Demons? since I have a favor in it but seem no one will use in again, I need an expert in GC.

4.any comments on my build? if you don't mind, I want more details and convincing example.

if this build is bad, please don't judge me to much since I'm just a more than ten years age returning player:D

#2 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:22 PM

i am not really a devoted RG player, but :

1) Vp spam depend on aspd. If you go for non-spear quicken build, you will have to sacrifice your damage/tank gear for some aspd gear. Plus spear quicken also affecting your OB damage. So there is that.

2) i am not really sure what is the difference, but since you are going for hybrid build, i dont think you have the luxuries of spending more skill point on 2nd class skill tree, unless you want to spend some of 3rd class skill point on it. But most of the time, level 1 is enough. Mainly for dispelling masq or that tiny neat buffs.

3) Apparently, some people (RaohSung and Boobies-san) tried to build one before and they said it is pretty good but only for specific purpose and with specific build. But if you want to go hybrid, my advice is just stick with OB or Cannon Spear for aoe.

4) Personally i hate hybrid build. Why would you go hybrid if you can just create another character with specific build and be totally good at one build instead of trying to do everything at once and fail to excel at any of it?

but based on your build in mind, for stats,
> lower your luk. You dont need to have that much luk. You only need it if you are going for EB crit build, but then again, it is 120luk for templuk bonus or your damage will be significantly lower.
>Temp Boot is really a thing in most of nowadays build. By not getting any stats to 120, you wont be able to fully benefit from any of it (you still can wear it for the enchant.)

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:33 PM

an all in one hybrid build usually never be as good as one specific dedicated build

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:57 AM

This sounds like a very interesting idea, i may try it out myself and tweak it abit more.

#5 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:13 AM

This sounds like a very interesting idea, i may try it out myself and tweak it abit more.

not bad huh? I need expert's guide, since I'm nood and there are too much think which I don't know.

I'm expecting your test. :D 

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

No

#7 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, California

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:26 AM

^+1

Coming from a true RG, I also say no.

#8 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

Another RG here, absolutely not.

#9 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:14 PM

not bad huh? I need expert's guide, since I'm nood and there are too much think which I don't know.

I'm expecting your test. :D

Unforunately I'm not expert, I just have alot of time to create builds that make people open their mouths gapping and going wtf at how I made them. As you can see alot of the more experienced and veteran RG's highly disagree with your proposal, but I think this may be fun to challenge! Work hard!

#10 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:52 PM

btw, this build is possible if you really want to do it. the aspd from spear quicken can be replace by tempagi with AD/sol + 2 Bako.

+9 temp agi AD will give you close to 20% aspd, so that will be 40% with 2 bako.

with reflect, your SOL should be up most of the time, but it will drain your sp pretty quickly.

for stats, you only need to reduce your luk and pump it somewhere else. Either str, or dex (120 for temp dex bonus during sac-ing) or vit.

#11 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:28 AM

you wont reach 193 easily with that agi and you cant tank efficiently 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users