Help! Which class to go: Hunter, marksman or wizard! - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Help! Which class to go: Hunter, marksman or wizard!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yoyoarrow

yoyoarrow

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

Hunter was the first class I played on another server. But I am struggling because I remember that it was low on attack.

Marksman and wizard, I heard they are good on PVE but wizard is also good on PVP. 

Marksman: I head a lot of negative comments on it : lack good buffs, low control, worse than wizard

I love archer, I love the look and moves, but the so-called advantage on wizard make me struggle.

Please give advise!!!

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

Number one rule: Follow your happiness. If you love archer, you shouldn't be scared because of it's status in the current meta.

Wizards are good in team oriented pvp Examples: Bsq/EW However, they aren't very good in 1v1s.
Archers are good in 1v1 scenarios and can help dps in group fights.

PvE wise they are both very good, it just matters on what YOU like to play most. I don't care if whats op or not, if you don't have fun whats the point.

Warmages excel at both Mission maps and dungeons
Archers can do both, except you may need some potions if you aren't geared enough.

It's up to you, warmages are good at pve and pvp/Archers are also good at pve and pvp (Except the roles in pvp is different).

I have no issues with crowd control with destroyers if others help out, if they don't you can make it up yourself by practicing.

Edit: You also mentioned Hunter, Hunters are basically warmages except in archer form. They have so many crowd controls and goes well in any team composition, However destroyers lack the crowd control part but make it up with that extra damage. 

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions be it pve or pvp, I'll gladly answer them :)

Edited by Agitodesu, 18 April 2016 - 06:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users