Para Market Testing Station [Updated] - Page 12 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Para Market Testing Station [Updated]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
355 replies to this topic

#276 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

bro if you can't handle the competition stay in summoner. i heard kiel's not a popular mvp so he's available =o

#277 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:59 PM

Iam not doubting the accomplishment because Ive been hunting on and off as a vigilante myself and with my RK +Gears + Rune skills alone can kill most of the MvPs in game up until Valk (DB doesnt work on her due to her element I guess?).During those months Ive have been on and active,Ive found nearly the same amount of Tombs as you reported to me as kills oddly enough =o

Exactly... so how does that prove the point you were trying to make earlier? You just confirmed it is indeed very easy to find map MVPs.

#278 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

Comments like these legitimately make me think some of you never actually comped MVPs before. Or tried once, lost, cried and gave up. Even when outclassed, outgeared, underexperienced or whatever excuse people come up with, I've seen players who have all odds stacked against them still win.

Try competing against MVPs that can be 1-shotted by Sura's that log in specifically at the exact second and Gfists it faster than a human hand can react.

Try camping those!.

#279 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:02 PM

Exactly... so how does that prove the point you were trying to make earlier? You just confirmed it is indeed very easy to find map MVPs.

In theory btw =o Ive seen nothing but tombs on my attempts,thats the only thing I can confirm.

#280 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:03 PM

Try competing against MVPs that can be 1-shotted by Sura's that log in specifically at the exact second and Gfists it faster than a human hand can react.

Try camping those!.

Shhh I was waiting for them to get to those,already got one summoner suggestion. =o

#281 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:03 PM

Try camping those!.

Try comping more things than just Amon Ra maybe

#282 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

Try camping those!.

Find MVP faster, deal damage, Sura comes and GFists too late, walk away with MVP and loots. Been there done that, next.

#283 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

Find MVP faster, deal damage, Sura comes and GFists too late, walk away with MVP and loots. Been there done that, next.

By next you mean you go to other alternatives right =o? Now,follow me slowly on this next question,ready now?

What is wrong with Paramarket if those same items that are listed (ex.Alca) was way above the player market price? I was told that "no one would buy them from Para" earlier and got no response from that question since.Iam not as market savy as some of the other guys here.=o

#284 Tequilla

Tequilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:28 PM

It's crystal clear IMO... If it's more expensive at Para Market, why buy it there? Again, no use for it.

#285 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

Wrong, if it's more expensive, that just puts those items farther out of the average player's hands and more into the hands of the rich or botters since they have the zeny to afford buying out the entire stock.

#286 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:42 PM

It's crystal clear IMO... If it's more expensive at Para Market, why buy it there? Again, no use for it.

Its still an option/alternative for the Tomb watching,thats the point Iam trying to make here bro.The market could be used as one of those zeny skins as you guys call it and at the same time,allowing those with enough zeny earnt from the instances to get items.And at the same time,if the prices of the Paramarket are set high enough to avoid bots to a certain extent in sort of being a challenge to spend (Ex. 80-120m+ for items dropped by MvPs like Alca).Their would be use for it for those that cant get to MvPs.=o

Theres nothing wrong with adding more alternatives to a game that already has more of the same right? =o?

Edited by ZeoKenX, 21 April 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#287 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

Wrong, if it's more expensive, that just puts those items farther out of the average player's hands and more into the hands of the rich or botters since they have the zeny to afford buying out the entire stock.

Ok,but are the rich intentions willing to take a hit which could potentially leave them broke if/when no one buys their reselling attempts? =o What can they gain out of that if they attempt to sell whats is already expensive cheaper? =o?

#288 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

So u guys can make a mvp thread cause this ain't about para market no more.

Toto we not in Kansas anymore

#289 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

Ok,but are the rich intentions willing to take a hit which could potentially leave them broke if/when no one buys their reselling attempts? =o What can they gain out of that if they attempt to sell whats is already expensive cheaper? =o?

you're assuming only resellers will buy. but seriously, if alca bringer were put in para market for 80m, wouldn't a new player rather buy it from another player at 19m or ACTUALLY try to comp the MVP at that point?

Edited by beaupoem, 21 April 2016 - 03:57 PM.

#290 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:21 PM

Its still an option/alternative for the Tomb watching,thats the point Iam trying to make here bro.The market could be used as one of those zeny skins as you guys call it and at the same time,allowing those with enough zeny earnt from the instances to get items.And at the same time,if the prices of the Paramarket are set high enough to avoid bots to a certain extent in sort of being a challenge to spend (Ex. 80-120m+ for items dropped by MvPs like Alca).Their would be use for it for those that cant get to MvPs.=o

Theres nothing wrong with adding more alternatives to a game that already has more of the same right? =o?

Yeah and it's a bad point.
Players would undercut the Para Market and there's no reason to buy from it.
Most people (Almost everyone in this thread that isn't you) understands that and can actually grasp cause and effect.

Veterans aren't at an advantage by just equipment, knowledge is more valuable and newer players can get this from the veterans willing to share.
It's easy to see that the Para Market does not have a place on iRO and all of the ideas you have proposed are pointless and bad.

you're assuming only resellers will buy. but seriously, if alca bringer were put in para market for 80m, wouldn't a new player rather buy it from another player at 19m or ACTUALLY try to comp the MVP at that point?

They would. It's common sense.

#291 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:41 PM

That's exactly it: we don't need the update at all. Selling at low prices will destroy the market and become infested with bots; selling at high prices is pointless since people would buy from other players instead of the market. If the market sells monster drops, all that will happen is that vendors would undercut the selling price and the para market will be abandoned. There is no reason to implement the market; we've been doing just fine up to now and will continue to survive without it.

#292 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:44 PM

Fuyuki-kun? o:

wrong, i dont even play. i just log in to woe and vending

#293 abeltirta

abeltirta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:19 PM

can anyone please explain me where this para market npc is going to be located...? sorry i'm super new and confused by reading all the comments .. 

and what really is the deal with para market? is it because they are selling stuff that are usually hard to obtain in npcs now? 

thanks!!

#294 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 05:47 PM

did you even read the first post? if not, go read it. if you did, read it again.

#295 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

Wow, this thread really got derailed after I left lol.

So about the Para Market, I think it will greatly help close the gap between the more popular items that will also be a nice zeny sink. After all, what is your Zeny really worth in value? It's not like you can buy epic mounts or repair your armor durability from dying. To me, it looks like the same type of currency as D2 gold lol

#296 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

^ nice 420 posts man

#297 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:04 PM

Ez ... ez everywhere! LMFAO

#298 dangerous01

dangerous01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

I have a question for the GM team:

why you allow the server be full of bots?

The ticket service is only transparent for you, please make the response public.
If you isnt capable to ban this players, take an radical solution for that.

Edited by dangerous01, 21 April 2016 - 07:10 PM.

#299 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:11 PM

Remove OCA, coag/crystal, alca, coin and add straws, honey, ygg seed, oridecon, elunium, gold, whatever bot farm these days + disable the drop from normal mobs EXCEPT mvp's? would it reduce bots problem, i believe it will...like 800 bots >< but only works if the para market item is unlimited tho...

#300 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:02 PM

Guarantee you that they will f up and leave the prices as is or mess up on the items that shouldn't be in there. 

You guys really think the people moderating the game really even pay attention to the economy of the server or will actually do the work to make thing fair for everyone?  At one point they will just ignore it.  You all should expect that by now.  Just imagine the joy the CMs will have coming to work to some accounting.

I hope this turns out to be okay and doesn't ruin much of the in-game economy like people are hoping.

I think they will either price the items like the stupid screenshot or make things ridiculously overpriced to where it doesn't make sense.

Get ready for a stupid pinned thread with tears all over it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users