April Q&A Livestream 04/29/2016 - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

April Q&A Livestream 04/29/2016

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 tytreo

tytreo

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

would you consider making more classes in the future?

#27 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

Hmm im not a fan about more classes but can you guys tell me what the 3 last hidden skills at ea class are about?

You kinda have the chance to create a better class balance with these.

#28 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:43 AM

Hmm im not a fan about more classes but can you guys tell me what the 3 last hidden skills at ea class are about?

You kinda have the chance to create a better class balance with these.

one of them is "Power Of Zeus" this one comes after the ultimate skill and gives 5%,10% and 15% more PvE damage, skillable at the levels 71,75 and 80 was it i guess

btw are you going to fix metro city anytime soon??

Edited by Vossel, 25 April 2016 - 10:51 AM.

#29 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

You guys showed new weaponds and armor, and you were saying this summer a big new update will come, "Arcadia" will this bring new lvls? Content? Skills? anything you can tell us at all about it as a sneakpeak more than just some weps and a pair of boots?

You said that you cannot make entire new dungeons due to the code, how would a new update and name be a good update if we wont get any new "content" but yet you still said we will have new zones we will get the crafting pieces to the new gear from? I'm genually confused Cx

Edited by Spaarky, 25 April 2016 - 11:22 AM.

#30 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

one of them is "Power Of Zeus" this one comes after the ultimate skill and gives 5%,10% and 15% more PvE damage, skillable at the levels 71,75 and 80 was it i guess

btw are you going to fix metro city anytime soon??

Please refrain from posting informations from illegal private servers. Power of Zeus is normally a party buff and not a skill. This skill has been added by an illegal p-server and never was intended to be a skillable skill rather than a set-skill.

Power of Zeus is intended to be the skill of the Zeus artifact set. (https://forums.warpp...ect/?p=2016513)

Please know that playing on and/or hosting of illegal p-servers or sharing informations about or from illegal p-servers are violating our account policy.

#31 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:22 PM

Please know that due to the early server maintenance this week, the QA Livestream has been changed to 04/29/2016. 

#32 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

Will there be any more events similar the Husky for president and Phelix for president events? The unique IM items you get from these are interesting  

Also will you ever re-release these 2 events again? 

#33 CMKaye

CMKaye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:14 AM

Please refrain from posting informations from illegal private servers. Power of Zeus is normally a party buff and not a skill. This skill has been added by an illegal p-server and never was intended to be a skillable skill rather than a set-skill.

Power of Zeus is intended to be the skill of the Zeus artifact set. (https://forums.warpp...ect/?p=2016513)

Please know that playing on and/or hosting of illegal p-servers or sharing informations about or from illegal p-servers are violating our account policy.

Why not shut these p-servers for stealing copyrighted information. just suggesting.

#34 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:28 AM

If it would be so easy they would have done this already .-.

#35 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

Why not shut these p-servers for stealing copyrighted information. just suggesting.

By that logic none should be running for any game. Blizzard took years to shut off a vanilla wow server and there are even ones for long shut down games.

But enough of that topic. Will both popcorn and Alteris be there?

#36 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

Sitting animation's like a summoned treestump, more chat ring bubbles!, More weapon animations ie. snowflakes, ice, petal's,crosses,pumpkin's when?
Trip Ticket equivalent alternatives when?

#37 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:12 AM

Can I hope that upper fields' monsters next to the Ellora Camp (DV/EW/BCN) will be able to give Superior/Premium Potions?

#38 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:45 AM

Can I hope that upper fields' monsters next to the Ellora Camp (DV/EW/BCN) will be able to give Superior/Premium Potions?

#toohardcorefordaisy

#39 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

Will there ever be achievement perks for high players with high achievement? Will there be a title revamp considering windwalker hero medal made every other endgame title useless?

#40 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

Will there ever be achievement perks for high players with high achievement? Will there be a title revamp considering windwalker hero medal made every other endgame title useless?

Medals with Casting Time Speed increase are still being used.

But I think it would be better to rework other medals, such as Champ, increasing a ridiculous amount of damage.

#41 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

Many of the loading screens in-game or even the log-in screen depict characters wearing various items that we currently cannot obtain in-game. These items include but is not limited to a cool looking white wing that an invoker wears, a purple version of the invoker's wing and an ice dragon set. Will we ever be able to obtain these items in-game? If you don't know what I'm talking about, start a domination pvp match to see the loading screen, take some time to carefully look at the characters in the log-in screen or do some f1 runs in valid raeth to see its loading screen. 

#42 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:32 AM

most of the item show in loading screen was in the game in 2009 it old item that been take out the game for a unknow reason.

Edited by zirothos, 28 April 2016 - 04:32 AM.

#43 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:47 AM

Will the arcadia expansion have the three skills of the last class added?

hidden_skills.png

#44 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:09 AM

I asked that already

#45 Merciful

Merciful

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:52 AM

will interesting questions be asked ? jk, i won't be there so i know the answer already. and yes it's a double joke, have some humour dammit. jokeception much

now let's write things the correct way

- Will there be a fundamental rework of the element system anytime soon ? As an index on a scale, from "next week" to "in three months" can be called "soon". "In a few years maybe" can not.

- If so, may we have an insight on how you would do that ?

- If not, what other project do you have in mind that will take most of your time and efforts ?

- Will the Battlesquare PvP mode be looked at anytime soon ? The fact that many players prefer playing against each other rather than hitting mindless monsters may be an incentive for you to do so, as staying statistically leads to paying.

- What does the staff think about the game's economy that went completely wild, with the average 20 USD amouting to 25.000 gold in game ? Are there any plans to help flatten things ?

there, writing correctly is tiring. neh varr uh gain

#46 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:05 AM

-Element rework is currently on process. Just wait, that will pribably be for the major update.

-PvP is something that is being more or less closely by the team already. And every suggestions made on this forum regarding BSQ are read by them.

I really want to know if they will try to do something against the fact that the game will potentially become P2W also. :)

#47 Merciful

Merciful

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:13 AM

in progress, oh great. still doesn't tell when it'll happen, which is what my first question is about

and by "looked at" i meant "changed", sorry for the confusion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users