Fire Sale Issue-Disconnect Upon Purchase - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fire Sale Issue-Disconnect Upon Purchase

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:51 AM

Just like topic says. When I hit the confirm button to purchase it disconnects me and game dies (shoulder shrug).

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:22 AM

Re-patch the client to a week before. Click here and download the file, read the instructions carefully.

Report back with updates.

#3 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:35 AM

Re-patch the client to a week before. Click here and download the file, read the instructions carefully.
Report back with updates.

VModCinnamon,

Unfortunately, it was a no go. I am out of my local area so there maybe some network things or policies that might be preventing it.
I am having a family member help me out in the mean time with the purchase. I'll just pay them back upon my return. I definitely appreciate the quick response and support on the matter. I've bookmarked the link just in case I need it in the future.
:-)
Thank you very much.

#4 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

Got back from travel and the purchase the family member did for me did not go through either.

It even showed the sale confirmed with the KPs deducted. I login today and it's like the sale never went through. WTH?!!

We tried to do this on 2 different systems, 1 in the US and 1 in Europe.

I am totally done with iRO for a while. Doesn't help to try to purchase things if the stupid sale won't go through.

Issue seems to be only with Fire Sales.

Edited by Sladeero, 30 April 2016 - 09:20 AM.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:37 AM

Please take a screenshot of the error/crash you are getting upon purchase.

Another thing, test if you can log fine on your warpportal account. Check also if pressing Power Up doesn't return any error message.

Login page: https://www.warpport...ount/login.aspx

#6 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:50 AM

Please take a screenshot of the error/crash you are getting upon purchase.

Another thing, test if you can log fine on your warpportal account. Check also if pressing Power Up doesn't return any error message.

Login page: https://www.warpport...ount/login.aspx

VModCinnamon,

Unfortunately, I cannot take a screenshot when I get the error. When it does this the whole system tanked and screenshots are not an option.

Note, this is for the system I took while in Europe.

According to my family member who was on my usual system in the USA, there was no error message.

It even deducted the 3000 KPs from the sale. The bad thing is they did not think to capture a screenshot since they are not accustomed to the game like I am.

I logged into my WP account with no issues. I am hesitant to try and add any more WP points for fear I will end up with more funds trapped in limbo.

I've submitted a ticket to the WP help desk already. I was pretty happy to see the Safe to 7 box last week and even happier this week with the Safe to 10 option on the bulk pack. However, I am refraining from trying to buy "anything" until I know this issue is resolved.

It doesn't make sense to buy the Safe to 10 certs if I need the Safe to 7 certs first and couldn't get them. 

End result is WP will lose out on future sales.

Edited by Sladeero, 30 April 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:55 AM

Will send you a PM shortly with further instructions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users