<ERROR_LOCAL_LOGIN_SYSTEM_FAILED (1001)> - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

<ERROR_LOCAL_LOGIN_SYSTEM_FAILED (1001)>

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:13 AM

pfft.. dam its always Like this when they going to add some monkey Patch :3

#27 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:34 AM

I assure you all is working as intended and is perfect within its current state to move forward to bring out a new perma stealth ability for all characters this skill is always active as a passive and cannot be disengaged you will never see your toons again. RIP requiem.

#28 tommarley

tommarley

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:39 AM

GM 's making satisfy for errory error and x times mt proposes to raise points of battlefild.

#29 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:40 AM

I assure you all is working as intended and is perfect within its current state to move forward to bring out a new perma stealth ability for all characters this skill is always active as a passive and cannot be disengaged you will never see your toons again. RIP requiem.

26624-Christina-Hendricks-LOL-gif-a38u.g

#30 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:50 AM

scarjoterrifie05nol41rb7.gif

#31 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Helium and Varitas are doing a weekly stream, you can find the "requiem murder hour" videos on youtube too, where he talks about future content or answer questions. That's at least better than nothing.

I would like too to see him more active on forum (he would like too) but as he says he usually doesn't have the time for that.

Hi, 

We understand that this is an issue and we will make an effort to have him be more active with the community.   For now as stated, yes we are trying to allow  more active communication by compiling questions ahead of time and having them answered live.  Due to his schedule and the fact that we want to make sure we get that content out to you, his time is extremely limited.  This allows for the quicker communication and not only that if more information about the question is required he can ask right away in return.    

We will try to have him more active. 

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users