druid is still a giant cluster* 2 pump chump(fix below) - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

druid is still a giant cluster* 2 pump chump(fix below)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

i can see one skill that would make druid shine but u would have to figure it out.

inducing honeybee. the dot should be changed to a "fire totem" that does physical damage/2 sec. based off the damage of the users weapon. scc scad str.  that would give druids 2 aoes. RoB and BEEZ...

AA druid probly still wouldnt use it but still.

change so u can use 1h (sword axe bludgeon) knukle wand staf... seriously O.O wtf

#2 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:15 PM

druid have 3 stuns AYFKM

#3 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:41 AM

druid have 3 stuns AYFKM

Who cares lol. You say that like it makes them op. How many druids do you see on the server? 2?
Want to know why. Because they aren't strong.

#4 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:37 AM

Who cares lol. You say that like it makes them op. How many druids do you see on the server? 2?
Want to know why. Because they aren't strong.

so why is here in requiem why no remove him like prot domi sr or ranger

#5 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:11 AM

There are a ridiculous amount of SRs
Rangers are pretty op with mg gear.
Prots? Yeah useless. Same as domi atm.
Why would they remove classes lol

#6 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

if they did what i say many more ppl would play druid. they are hybrids. should be able to play them as such. i never cared about stuns(only that all of them should be 3 sec) dont skill any stun over 70-80% chance. endgame most stuns are useless. im not crazy just trying to think of a way to to see more druids....

& actually want to play one.   also theres too many skills in druid as it is. so theres no way to get all the stuns maxed and 2 aoes. so whats the prob lol.

Edited by sonemere, 25 April 2016 - 12:58 PM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:17 PM

Give Burning Dash to Inferno and let's have fun -_-!!!! Huahuahua

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:23 PM

Give Burning Dash to Inferno and let's have fun -_-!!!! Huahuahua

IS it wrong that I think this is awesome

#9 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Hammerine 4lyfe

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:31 AM

i think an inferno skill that was like the domi lifesteal thing would be awesome.  inferno has to sit there and face tank mobs. sure we have high defense but it doesnt matter when you have 2-3 mobs hitting you for 800+ damage still.  my AA druid is my favorite char even though it feels weak compared to alot of classes.  its pretty bad when i fight a shammy with +15 72 set and they can just kite and heal through all my AA damage.  to have a physical skill that allows you to heal for a % of damage from your AAs would be awesome even if it was a small %.  5% would grant an average of 300-500 heals per auto so if it lasted for 10 seconds it would just be a baby heal for pve while soloing.  also let the buffs stay on when you switch forms.  i mean ffs i have to switch to doom use robbing back to xenoa PoT inferno cry and attack speed buff.  and if i need to use me doom stun i have to spend the whole duration switching forms and rebuffing inferno instead of dpsing.  it would even be better if you could switch to any form from any form like doom right into inferno

i play AA druid alot and any of this would make the class more fun and playable with this style.  i have two stuns and one i cant even use in solo pve unless its to gtfo haha.  and the baby heals in xenoa form still require me to rebuff in inferno making me lose all the health i just gained from them.

TL:DR  

make it so you can switch to any form from any form 

make buffs stay on through forms (especially ones with cast times or % of success)

give inferno a small boost to survivability with a life leech skill or life steal%damage buff

#10 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:34 PM

melee short range class need a boost in hp and move speed  to run over tens of aoes and have a chance to survive .
i like inferno  speed ,stun imune.
i think left only a rush like comies  and stealth like sins. 
this make druids more actractive

if u wanna magic dmg change to element

Edited by VanBalzac, 27 April 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#11 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:22 PM

melee short range class need a boost in hp and move speed  to run over tens of aoes and have a chance to survive .
i like inferno  speed ,stun imune.
i think left only a rush like comies  and stealth like sins. 
this make druids more actractive

if u wanna magic dmg change to element

the whole BM tree is magic damage so i dont think taking out the magic damage would work.  druid is amazing because of its flexibility.
stealth would just turn druids into Wow feral druids
stun immune doesnt fit the class tbh
slow immunity would work
spell reflect taken from elems and given to inferno would work too possibly but that would possibly make aa druids too OP in pvp
a swift legs would be more than welcome coming back but it would require a sacrifice of a defensive skill so it would have a trade off.  
the bleed is super lack luster when ppl have 30-40k hp maybe make it a defensive debuff or a spammable skill   (- bleed  + base damage) would work better for SS builds
if they were to make it so you could go to any form it would open up all kinds of builds and build paths making more skills viable depending on whether you want to pvp or pve. i.e. vilovy gravity up doom guard aoe stun xenoa dash away.  could be used as a team initiator for foc.  another example would be dash in doom guard aoe stun, inferno AA, kill a few mobs aoe stun, AA

idk its just my 2 cents 
i still love my druid and will continue to play her but a quality of life buff to inferno would be much appreciated.  they have their hands full with all the new stuff at gravity so i dont expect anything like this to happen soon
but maybe it will give them some ideas to go on

#12 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

helium thinks u should swap forms to get to the next skill available.... this made it take over a min to kill a lvl 70 villager. O.o i been begging to be able to use bm skills since druid was made. WHILE IN FORMS but tbh i dont think they have the capability to do that.

#13 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

helium thinks u should swap forms to get to the next skill available.... this made it take over a min to kill a lvl 70 villager. O.o i been begging to be able to use bm skills since druid was made. WHILE IN FORMS but tbh i dont think they have the capability to do that.

in a perfect world with zero input lag or server lag it mightbe possible but that is a perfect world! i dont care about the bm skills so much as i do the amount of time it takes to swap twice and lose your buffs 

#14 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:04 PM

in a perfect world with zero input lag or server lag it mightbe possible but that is a perfect world! i dont care about the bm skills so much as i do the amount of time it takes to swap twice and lose your buffs 

then ur doin it wrong...choose one form stick with it....hate to tell u but ur wasting time swappin forms.

#15 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

then ur doin it wrong...choose one form stick with it....hate to tell u but ur wasting time swappin forms.

yep i swap to doom guard for robbing buff then back to inferno for aa and stun slow tedious process to get started but then i stay in inferno til i need to gtfo or rebuff robbing also mobs outpace me with max inferno and the rubber banding of dash can kill you in areas like valdes lol

Edited by edaw6282, 27 April 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#16 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:59 AM

with lv 55 defiler runned SL and me durid doomguard and i tried taunting and hold agro of bosses when he used fiwe times vampiric touch he stole me agro and i had use 2x taunt for get back agro and that skill was upgraded how was possible

#17 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:19 AM

DRAGON pm me on Stradivarius if you want to talk about melee druids ill help all i can

#18 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:25 AM

DRAGON pm me on Stradivarius if you want to talk about melee druids ill help all i can

my old druid is broken so thinking start new one i like Xenoa skills and armors but too like Turan PB so cant decide if play as druid or as tempest

#19 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:39 AM

my old druid is broken so thinking start new one i like Xenoa skills and armors but too like Turan PB so cant decide if play as druid or as tempest

dont give up on your druid yet.  if you want to tank you should have stuck with a pure tank class i.e. defiler(i joke)  protector can hold aggro just fine however its the most boring class in the game to play and level imo. if you like to party and be useful shamans have heals and high aoe damage as well as party buffs and monster debuffs

tempest is fun to play and pretty easy to learn and level with but they are pretty gear dependent.  they also have alot of party buffs and little heals too and high aoe damage.  if you are looking for something purely aesthetically pleasing to play just buy the birthday suit costume!  druid is one of the more rewarding classes to play because its like your fingers have to dance across the keyboard!  not so much anymore tbh it used to be like that.  this is my druid back in the day when i was the first dot druid haha it looks like they removed the music for copyright

Edited by edaw6282, 28 April 2016 - 05:40 AM.

#20 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:44 AM

here is another video from 2010 my wife made you will notice my strad in it many times and my main CERAN back before i was the gimpy sin

#21 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

i am an aa druid and i recently reskilled to test honey bees.  i like it as it is a small 9 target aoe with a dot, but it does limited damage because its LRPAP not SRPAP

i can see one skill that would make druid shine but u would have to figure it out.

inducing honeybee. the dot should be changed to a "fire totem" that does physical damage/2 sec. based off the damage of the users weapon. scc scad str.  that would give druids 2 aoes. RoB and BEEZ...

AA druid probly still wouldnt use it but still.

change so u can use 1h (sword axe bludgeon) knukle wand staf... seriously O.O wtf

#22 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

i am an aa druid and i recently reskilled to test honey bees.  i like it as it is a small 9 target aoe with a dot, but it does limited damage because its LRPAP not SRPAP

see this is what im talkin about they give druid beez and dont even change it to the correct attack power O.O wtf. cant use sword, axe, bludgeon, wand, staf. just more wtf.

cooldown is crap. damage is crap. ALL DOT ARE CRAP.  dam thing needs to be fire totem mechanics(duration cd per lvl).  srpap/2 sec.  can skill crit.

if u really think about it half the skills in the game that are mele phys are probly nerfed due to using lrpap. ^^ u know the ones that seem underpowered...hit 2-3 times like commies aoes ^^ where only the attak power of the skill is applied and if u crit with it u only get ur scad applied. ^^

Edited by sonemere, 08 May 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#23 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

make villoy fly like flying mounts :D

#24 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

i vote this idea

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

What's the point, it wouldn't fly in a FOC anyway o.o

Edited by Kazara, 09 May 2016 - 04:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users