[Feedback] Prince Item mall Brasil - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback] Prince Item mall Brasil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carrymaxx

carrymaxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

Olha a Todos Os jogadores do nosso querido metal assault meu Nome e João Victor hoje queria relatar o preço do item mall para nos Brasileiro e Pedir a ajuda e apoio da Warpportal Como todos sabem O Brasil Vem passando por uma Crise politica e economia que afeta o preço do dolar tragicamente Venho pedir a Warpportal que desse uma abaixada no presso pois queremos ajudar o jogo financeiramente mais como sabe 10 dólares esta 35 reais então fica meio difícil Espero que a warpportal ajude a gente para serem ajudados Obrigado a todos

Look at all the players in our beloved metal assault my name and João Victor today wanted to report the price of the item mall to the Brazilian and I want to help and support the Warpportal As you know Brazil has come through a political and economic crisis that affects the price of tragically dolar I appeal to Warpportal to give a lowered the pressure because we want to help the game more like finaceiramento know $ 10 this 35 reais then gets kind difico I hope warpportal help us to be helped Thanks to all

Edited by carrymaxx, 26 April 2016 - 07:29 PM.

#2 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:10 AM

Thank you for the feedback carrymaxx!  We try our best to keep a balance in price for the Item Mall so that all players are able to purchase items if they wish.  I will make sure to send this feedback to the Metal Assault team.

If you have any other suggestions or questions please feel free to contact any of the Staff members :p_smile:  

#3 NightmareDooM

NightmareDooM

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:16 PM

Compre pelo gocash que no momento esta mais barato.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users