To the support team, forum mod's, Game Mod's - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

To the support team, forum mod's, Game Mod's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:01 PM

Greetings everyone in forums who is reading this. I do not usually do this but this needs to be placed out in the open. I understand the people moderating this game "Ragnarok" and the support team is understaffed with the amount of traffic of reports and stuff that's going all over the place, but I can only sympathies with the support team and the moderators more or less half the time. Before I continue further let me say this before anyone tries to spill bad blood here. The Moderators are doing their best to keep this game afloat as best as possible as they can. I understand mistakes can be made, we are all human, as such as being human I hope mistakes that are made become rectified.

Now the matter at hand, it has come to my knowledge that a irrefutable mistake has happened which has cause a active WOE guild "Smokies" to consider to cease being active in such activity over failed attempts to reclaim which was stolen from them. I do not like to make things public but this issue has become way too out of hand to the point of public shaming and false accusations. I'm speaking on behalf of this guild in hopes to reopen the issue at hand to share more light on the situation. Multiple players are torn by this issue on  Fake scam name calling, theft on mvp cards,and damaging goodwill and trust upon players. The people in question know who they are I will name them the (ATM). ATM knows the crap they pulled and are trying to reap the harvest of their evil actions. I ask for a full investigation before things escalate hugely in the foreseeable future. It involves multiple MVP cards not limited to Kiels,Tao,gtb etc. I know the perps will respond on this post. The guilty always return to anything concerning the crime they commit.

To the support team, forum mod's, Game Mod's, I request a thorough investigation so things do not get out of hand. 

Thank you for your cooperation, Shalom!

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 27 April 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:01 AM

I have talked to bacon (at least thats what i know her name is on TS) before, and i must say I find it very hard to believe she would be someone of that kind of nature. I hope the support teams will be looking into this.

#3 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:34 AM

Bacon is one person in a whole guild. And if the bacon your speaking of the one im thinking of, we are not talking about the same person.

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:40 AM

Isn't this over already? The guy quit and both sides did some pretty effed up crap.

Go solve it like adults - that is unless you're one of the people who owned / allegedly owned the items, admit you don't know anything and move on. Let them handle it. They kept it off the forums for a reason.

Unless Smokies got into another round of of, then all I can say is wow. Bad luck.

#5 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Please tell us more

#6 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

This case took months of GM time to be completed, due to the incredibly intertwined nature of the items, users having access to each others accounts and a variety of other factors having to do with this case involving incredibly high value items. They did the investigation and settled the situation as cleanly as was possible. If you have new evidence to present, contact the GM Team. Posting a thread is not the way to get re-investigations happening on a case, and I don't think anyone involved wants the GM Team to air all their dirty laundry here. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users