Best things to sell for bio/genes? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best things to sell for bio/genes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:renewal-chaos

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:39 AM

Hey guys, I currently have a hunter and a alchemist going for mvp build in the future, I'm thinking about making a pure brewer/cook bio/gene to make some money. So please help me with some questions:

1.what are the best things to make for making money? i know bomb is one of them, what about other potions/food?

2.seems like Vani is the best homun for a brewer, will it still have potion creation buff when it's evolved to a homun S? I'm thinking about getting a Vani -> Dieter

3.is it better to brew as a bio at 99/70 or a gene at 175/60? if i wanna start sell things sooner, 99/70 wouldn't be too different with 175/60, right?

Thanks for reading!!

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:12 PM

Hey guys, I currently have a hunter and a alchemist going for mvp build in the future, I'm thinking about making a pure brewer/cook bio/gene to make some money. So please help me with some questions:

1.what are the best things to make for making money? i know bomb is one of them, what about other potions/food?

I don't know about this since I mostly make my own supplies.

2.seems like Vani is the best homun for a brewer, will it still have potion creation buff when it's evolved to a homun S? I'm thinking about getting a Vani -> Dieter

The buff is given by the skill Instruction Change so yes,it will still have it.

3.is it better to brew as a bio at 99/70 or a gene at 175/60? if i wanna start sell things sooner, 99/70 wouldn't be too different with 175/60, right?

You can hit 100% success rate with a 99/70 bio provided you use marionette control and standard buffs.Unless you also want to cook stat+20 foods you can use a biochemist.

Thanks for reading!!

#3 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Server:renewal-chaos

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:23 AM

Thx for answering! Then I guess i'll make a bio to gather some money first :ic:

#4 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:36 PM

for a Bio, Glistening Coat and Acid bomb set are your best bet. Making these things are tedious especially Glistening Coat. There is always a market for these.

Edited by Ryviux, 29 April 2016 - 05:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users