Few questions from a returning a player - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Few questions from a returning a player

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tapsilog09

tapsilog09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:16 PM

Hi folks, so I've started playing again for about a month now. Starting from scratch and being lucky so far in renewal.

Here are some few questions I have that I wasn't able to search here in the forums:

1. Paranoid sellers, most recently I was trying to buy an Enriched Elu 50 Box and tried making a deal with someone from 2nd Flr Eden. So when the deal started. He cancelled and said to bring out my Main Char first (I was a lvl 9 merch then) before proceeding with the deal which didn't push thru since my main is just a measly lvl 101 Ranger. Paranoid much  :questionmark:  Is there a story behind this?

2. Was there a Jumping Janeway in renewal in the past or any plans in the future? This will be helpful for a player like me who only have time to play on weekends  :sob:

3. Is the 3-day vip by gramps same with the actual vip from warpportal  :questionmark:

4. Finally, any additional tips for returning players?  :ani_money:  :hinthint:

#2 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:50 PM

1. I have no idea. Makes sense if buying WPE from someone but this is just a simple trade.

2. There has been in the past but the GMs (I think Campitor) have mentioned they don't plan to bring Janeway back in her current form.

3. No. Here is some info on the mini-VIP.

#3 tapsilog09

tapsilog09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

1. I have no idea. Makes sense if buying WPE from someone but this is just a simple trade.

2. There has been in the past but the GMs (I think Campitor) have mentioned they don't plan to bring Janeway back in her current form.

3. No. Here is some info on the mini-VIP.

Right? Right? It was a simple trade. Man that guy was paranoid.

Oh well, multiple hours of grinding from low level is quite fun on its own.

Thanks for the info man. I have a lot of catching up to do. There's lots of instances I don't know about. 

#4 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

Do you know about Bounty Boards? They help some. Also Geffen and Glast Heim are spotlighted at the moment, that will help a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users