- 1 Entry per person per week/theme. If there is more than one item in your screenshot, please pick 1. When a new week/theme starts, you get 1 more entry.
- You can work together, if you want - but submitting the same item will hurt your score, so be careful!
- Entries will be private (send to me in PM). This is to prevent another player from taking your points! All entries will be posted publicly after judging. Entries submitted in this thread will not be considered, and the post will be removed.
- I need to receive your entry by 12 noon each Sunday. The next week's theme will be posted at this time.
- Please leave your UI on and do not edit your screenshot (covering your chatbox is OK).
- OK Items: Items in bag, Costumes on players, Monsters, NPCs, Environments, Auction House (items and previews)
- Monsters with the same visual, but different name, is allowed. Example: Manderu and Small Manderu are allowed.
- If you have a Card in your bag or equipped, it is OK. Card UI is not OK.
- Not OK Items: User Interfaces (UI) or HUD (Example), Guild Emblems, Skill Icons, Pets, old event items, VIP
- Dye does not change an item. A red-dyed costume and blue-dyed costume will be considered the same.
- WP Staff's decisions are final and binding.
- Event details and prizes are subject to change at any time.
I realize that this first week has been a bit bumpy with the rules and such, so I tried to be a bit relaxed with them. I'll also clarify the most common issue right now, which was image editing:
- I mostly just want to be able to tell where you are. For the Disheartened Poring and Rapper Porings above, they're only in one spot, so it's pretty obvious. But, for Diantice's and AngeloMark's entries, it might be harder to find those spots without the UI visible.
- The image doesn't need to be pretty (if you want to take pretty pictures, check out the Tourism Guidebook!). So editing it with effects or overlay images isn't necessary.
- I don't need to see your chatbox or zeny amounts, but if you want to leave it that's fine too. You can cover it like Wyrdd did (move the chatbox to the bottom right, then put other UI boxes on top), or you can edit it to put a black box over those parts.
- I do like to see your name in the picture, but I'm not going to refuse an entry over it.
Probably the 2nd most confusing point was not allowing the UI for entries:
- This is specifically to prevent use of images that are part of the UI - the Poring on the Menu bar, the HP/SP Porings, the Polymorph debuff Poring, the Flip on the bottom of the Attendance Calendar, and so on.
- Costumes are always allowed - in a shop, Auction House, another player, in the Kafra Shop, on an NPC.
- Mounts in the UI would not be OK. It needs to be summoned or an item.
- Cards - Just show me that you can see/find an item that exists. The card album browser does not do this (but if you have the card in the Card Album storage, it's OK). This would not allow submission of the Saintess Gold/Epic card series, because they do not exist outside the UI (as far as I know. If they did, you sent me a screenshot of it, and it fit the theme, it would be OK).
I hope this clears up the confusion for the following weeks! If you ever have a question or problem, feel free to let me know. Also, if you get your entry in early in the week, it gives me the opportunity to let you know if I can't accept it, and then you can submit something else.
- 1 person: 5 points each
- 2 people: 4 points each
- 3 people: 3 points each
- 4 people: 2 points each
- 5 people: 1 points each
- 6+ people: 0 points each
Edited by VModSalsa, 05 June 2016 - 10:53 AM.