Geffen Magic Tournament - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Geffen Magic Tournament

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:47 AM

This is the third time this week that this happens with my GX - only him. At some point after killing the NPC the guide congrats me for not defeating the oponente '-', although i killed it, so i end up getting stuck there with the instance unfinished.

Help pls

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:58 AM

The opponent might have been defeated due to a DoT (damage over time). Try not to use poison/burning/bleeding inflicting skills, if the monster was killed from such the quest count entry will not register the kill.

#3 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

Oh, thanks

#4 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:45 PM

The opponent might have been defeated due to a DoT (damage over time). Try not to use poison/burning/bleeding inflicting skills, if the monster was killed from such the quest count entry will not register the kill.

So, the way to work around this is only to not use DoT? Or will there be a developer side fix?

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

I don't know if there will be a proper fix for that, the bug kicks in if the hitting blow was from a DoT. You can use DoTs but it is tricky to not make the monster die from it, better play safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users