• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

CoU:

The web at the stairwell [going to ulverick] needs to be placed at the bottom of the stairs, people are using it to drop aggro and skip the second tunnel completely.

An additional web needs to be placed at the entrance to Ulvericks Room, that pops up when engaging Ulverick.  They're using Ulvericks aggro range to avoid his summoned AD's.

Need MORE ADs. Like, a LOT more. Doesn't have to be the same ones he has now, but we definitely need more, or for them to spawn much more frequently. 

HoO: 

Needs AD's added. something unique would be fun, like maybe AD's that buff Mammy/Mummy Boss.

Mute Duration needs to be halved. The sub bosses can kill your entire party [not just 1 person] before this mute expires. and the AoE range Mutes the while room for the most part.

Final Boss room needs an engagement gate, like SC Bosses have. It will prevent the luring tactic currently still being abused where they lure the mammy/mummy to the stairs and drop the AD's aggro.

SoD:

Wyvern Mini-Boss needs to be stronger, not a threat at all. 

Talratha's Room needs an engagement gate like SC. Will prevent the luring tactic being abused and lock out any players attempting to use it from helping their team.

Talratha's Room needs spawned AD's that can be killed. To help with Killing Blow based skills + procs, or others that rely on mass target hitting etc.

#2 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:28 PM

Disable stealth / camo skill in dungeons so that all class players has an even chance of danger and survival or on a quirky note, enable raiders to provide stealth temporarily for the group members so everyone is safe and not just a particular class....

Edited by Nura, 29 April 2016 - 09:34 PM.

#3 DarkSideOfMoon

DarkSideOfMoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:02 PM

I think you cannot make DG too difficult, this will demotivate especially new players. In the end players will always find loopholes to use their current abilities in the most efficient way.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:15 PM

None of these optimizations make the dungeons more difficult. Allow me to explain why.

Engagement Gates:

Simply require team work to be used over exploitation of status downs.

Moving Room Gates:

Requires you to play the Dungeon as intended vs manipulating aggro ranges. Only adds incentive of foresight and proper planning.

Additional AD's:

These are for mechanics like [but not limited to] Victorious Respite. Having more small AD's  allows Champions to gain this buff and recover health when properly used.

Or skills like absorptive strike to be used on mobs with lower defense, meaning more damage to be converted to Health. 

OR skills like the 'x' critical hits procs a buff [the more AD's the easier to keep the effect up] 

etc

That's why I titled it as optimization, instead of something like Additional Difficulty [I have a thread for that https://forums.warpp...challenge-mode/ ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users