Carrying over quests after transcending? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Carrying over quests after transcending?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheBlueRuby

TheBlueRuby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

I've heard of people taking and finishing quests before the transcend, and then turning them in after the are a high novice. What all quests does this work with? Bounty board quests seem like it would be highly effective at getting a strong solid boost after transcending. Are those available to turn in this way?

#2 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Yeah these all work, but do keep in mind that the maximum level you can get from turning in a quest is just 2. So it's not very wise to turn in a high exp quest like TI when you're below level 60. I save my 91-99 quests for after level 70 and turn in all TI's at 70. It saves your TI struggle as 71-85 parties are usually slower in both killing and recruiting.

#3 TheBlueRuby

TheBlueRuby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:47 PM

Ahh, I see the wrinkle now. Didn't know that about getting only 2 levels. That should be helpful. I can throw all the Bounty board quests in a spreadsheet and sort by exp received in ascending order and turn them in like that. lol

#4 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

Leveling normally would be the fastest way, then use the blossoms turn in quest to get to 71, and bmx> claim all your quests!. Remember, sometimes it's better to claim both job/base rather than pooling all to one due to the 2 level limit.

Bounty boards are not really worth stacking imo, instead, stack those eden quests. That's wayy better exp, and much less counts.

#5 TheBlueRuby

TheBlueRuby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:05 AM

Or just do both! :wink:

#6 Valadez

Valadez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:40 AM

Remember, sometimes it's better to claim both job/base rather than pooling all to one due to the 2 level limit.

If you choose to go all base or all job the experience is applied in two amounts and each amount is capped independently from the other so you don't need to worry about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users