• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChrisHoaLam

ChrisHoaLam

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

So my brother wants to play dragonsaga on mac. But after dowloaded and it didn't work on mac, i went look for tutorials then found the one with" Cross over". Since i'm new to mac so i couldn't help him but i tried my best but it didn't work. So we ran out of solution , he had to use the old computer one( like really old one which is window and it worked). But after getting disconnected every 10 or 15 mins due to that weak computer so i told him to stop playing on that computer ( who is not pissed when it disconnects all the time). so i'd like to ask u guys if u helped me solve this solution ( play on macbook). by teamviewing my macbook. Me and my brother would appreciate so much if u helped us. 

Thank you so much

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:49 AM

Hmm. I'm not experienced at all with apple products, but from what I've read, they come with programs that allow you to install a copy of Windows. That may be a solution to the problem.

I'm going to ask around and see if anyone else I know plays on a Mac.

I saw you asking in trade chat yesterday, but wasn't able to answer, because I was watching a DS livestream. XD

Edit: a friend suggested to try the windows emulator "Wine" and see if that works.

Edited by VModChimichanga, 01 May 2016 - 07:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users