CommanderGeneral

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:51 AM

Hi Everyone,

Im creating 2 RGs for the sole purpose to use RoG to level. Can anyone suggest stats and possible gears? I just really want to try something different  :p_laugh:

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

100str and int minimum in terms of giving the RoG power.

RoG is effected by piercing effects so weapons like icepick and brocca work.

The Imperial spear+shield combo is an all round best set due to the bonus it gives to RoG, which although may only be 10% but does outtrump other lvl 4 weaponry.

Make sure you have banding 5 for both RG so the maximum atk bonus is given.

Although it isnt said on irowiki, nor is it shown using iwstat calculator, RoG from my testing is effected by AS card and EA enchants (further testing from others to disagree with me?). Both EA or Spell are good enchants, your choice.

Good strategy if not using def piercing gears is to use Earth Drive to first reduce the mobs Hard Def before slamming them with RoG.

A common strategy on kRO in parties involve 4 RG minimum, one after another using RoG to help avoid cooldown periods.

RoG does take staus infliction cards into consideration, both physical and magical proc cards work from my testing. Anyone else want to test further?

Divine guard hat gives a nice 20% damage bonus, worth investing.

Edited by Marty5337, 02 May 2016 - 04:59 AM.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:29 AM

how you want to level them? one will be on autofollow, while one will spamming RoG while banding?

#4 DemliekCake

DemliekCake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Pioneer Server FWT

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:02 AM

bot duh.

#5 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:13 AM

Lol, when I started on IRO I chose RG based on Sprites. It is hands down the most awesome looking sprite.

I will buy him good equips one of these days and level him up. My RG is 129 at the moment.

I initially wanted it for MVP but it will probably do really well in instances.

#6 CommanderGeneral

CommanderGeneral

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:39 PM

100str and int minimum in terms of giving the RoG power.

RoG is effected by piercing effects so weapons like icepick and brocca work.

The Imperial spear+shield combo is an all round best set due to the bonus it gives to RoG, which although may only be 10% but does outtrump other lvl 4 weaponry.

Make sure you have banding 5 for both RG so the maximum atk bonus is given.

Although it isnt said on irowiki, nor is it shown using iwstat calculator, RoG from my testing is effected by AS card and EA enchants (further testing from others to disagree with me?). Both EA or Spell are good enchants, your choice.

Good strategy if not using def piercing gears is to use Earth Drive to first reduce the mobs Hard Def before slamming them with RoG.

A common strategy on kRO in parties involve 4 RG minimum, one after another using RoG to help avoid cooldown periods.

RoG does take staus infliction cards into consideration, both physical and magical proc cards work from my testing. Anyone else want to test further?

Divine guard hat gives a nice 20% damage bonus, worth investing.

Thx for your inputs. Especially for the Earth drive one, didnt think of that. :thx:

Im actually using the imperial spear+shield combo and soo glad to OHKo abysmal knights, and the AOE is amazingly huge. I will try to put AS card in it to check.

I also do have Divine guard hat, but only +4. No budget to reach +9  :sob:

Can u recommend the accessory (I have phen card in 1 slot) and armor?

how you want to level them? one will be on autofollow, while one will spamming RoG while banding?

For now yes 1 is on autofollow since havent learned RoG yet. But I have learned heal for that char so yeah thats nice hahaha. :rice:

#7 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

To be Brutally honest, armor for an RG that specializes in using RoG is very limited, outside of the holy Brynhildr of course.

My suggestions include (but are not limited to):

Diabolus armor + Diabolus ring for your Phen, a nice 3% atk/matk bonus + a 5% heal boost to your heals you get proc'ed off mostly from your divine guard helm.

If you are aiming at Brute mobs use a Bone Plate for that nice 10% def bypass, works wonders.

Egir Armor set for that 50% damage bonus to Fish race mobs (If you can get your hands on a set)

Naga armor gives a 20atk bonus for 10 seconds at a very very slim chance, not worth it but mentionable here.

Sarah's battlerobe is very nice at 140+ for the matk only, proc's pretty often, not even sure if its really equipable by everyone but worth noting.

Hero Plate (lvl 160) a very good plate to use!!!!! ATK and MATK + 10 is no joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users