[Returning Player] Back after over 7 years - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Returning Player] Back after over 7 years

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Talmagdon

Talmagdon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Loki

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

Hey guys.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.

I'm a casual gamer who has played a version of Ragnarok at various times between '03 and '09. I've played on iRO, euRO (the Europe server) and inRO (the India server) at various times .... probably significantly more on inRO than the other two, though. That said, I've not played much of the content post Lighthalzen. I returned to iRO briefly when Satan Morroc came out, but didn't stick around too long, so there's a lot of new stuff to discover.

I'm returning mainly for the nostalgia, and intend to spend an even amount of time between Renewal - Chaos (where my old characters are still lying around) and Classic - Loki (which is a lot more like the game I remember). So if you see a Mage/Wiz/H.Wiz named Talmagdon or a Thief/Sin/SinX named Allanoc roaming around on your server, feel free to say hello :)

I'm still getting reacquainted with the game, so may post questions that are more class specific in the relevant forums later on.

Hope to get to know some of you in-game!

#2 g0su

g0su

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:38 AM

Welcome back. I returned today myself. You returned at the perfect time on Renewal. Geffen spotlight is best for lvling new characters and the bonus lasts a whole month. Mandragora > Poison Spores > Orc Villages > Petites :heh:

Also this lvling guide might help you as it did me:
https://forums.warpp...-leveling-guide

See you around!

#3 Talmagdon

Talmagdon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Loki

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Hehe ... thanks g0su, and welcome back, yourself :)

Yeah, I took my thief and a leeching merchant out to Orc Village for a good hour before maint hit. It's some really nice xp. I'll probably stay there till I hit Job 50 rather than waste cash on maneater blossoms. Besides ... rough orids :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users