MY ARAM'S BELT OF PERSEVERANCE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED! HELP ASAP! - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

MY ARAM'S BELT OF PERSEVERANCE MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED! HELP ASAP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skunkymantoy

Skunkymantoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:18 AM

hello guys. Please, I dont want to be rude but,

my IGN is Lualhati (Lv 53 myrmidon)
around this afternoon as I was playing at Channel 2 in Verdurous Forest with an online friend (Verizion).

i was luckily to pick up an Aram's Belt of Perseverance. 

My friend told me that I have two options, either I sell it for around 2k or just equip it for my set.

I decided to sell it instead because Im in need of gold.

So i opened my shop, put a tab on the Aram's Belt of Perseverance priced as 2k gold, along with a miniature aram pet tagged as 50g.

and I bought a street vendor item, I went to Port of Winds EAST (ch2), near puff area.  I started my street vending there and left it afk.

After an hour (approx. around 2pm) , it seems that nobody is having an interest with my item, I decided to close my shop. 

When I closed my shop, I was about to check my Aram Ring, and suddenly its missing!!!!!! the only thing thats left is the miniature aram pet.

PLEASE HELP ME! I REALLY NEED TO RETRIEVE IT!! IM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT IT.. ITS MY FIRST TIME ENCOUNTERING THIS PROBLEM.

I HOPE FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU!

PLEASE ATTEND TO THIS MATTER. ASAP.

#2 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:10 AM

As stated in the other topic you created, you will need to contact the Support Team so they can look into any items that may have been lost on your account. I understand you are concerned regarding your missing item, however please refrain from making multiple threads on the same topic in the future, this is considered spamming and is against the forum rules. If there is a topic that you believe is not being addressed, you may send a private message to myself or another Community Manager and we will be happy to look into it for you. 

Thank you.

#3 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:36 AM

Also, it is possible if you were using a Stall for selling items, the belt may have been bought already. If you have not checked, go to the in game Market and see if you have revenue to retrieve for someone buying the item from you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users