BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:15 PM

Dropped back in since Rep chat has just been iggy talking. Havent heard from Helium or a higher power in ages. So a few questions.

1) Progress on the now 4 year skill updates

2) Legendary Weapons

3) Plans for something interesting enough to take my attention away from DS3.

I mean they were able to hold an entire presidential election and we're still stuck giving class update suggestions.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 03 May 2016 - 08:17 PM.

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:25 PM

First they have to figure out how to add things to the game without breaking everything. It's a mystery that still alludes them.

#3 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:34 PM

1) slow motion

2) too legendary to get it seems

3) maybe some/alot - will they ever be added to the game ? a mystery

#4 Kokogore

Kokogore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:48 AM

as Helium said on live stream , the DEV will try to listen to ppl ideas and add new stuff to the game , ppl ask for new classes and lots of impossible stuff , in fact we are limited by the game engine and a possible crash fest when new stuff is added .

Second I think the new requiem "Paragon lvl system" will get ppl from D3 back here hahaha , they also said are looking in forums .. idk about that .

You search for warpportal livestream murderhour , have patience and listen everything what helium said during the stream .

#5 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:20 PM

Paragon lvl system is a sign of the coming closure of the game. Its usually the last move a dev pulls for a game before it dies completely. For new players, the concept is completely unappealing. Most of the older players have already moved on due to the item mall and lack of updates. It just means more focus on the few whales that are still around. This game is 8 years old and they have barely touched it the last 6.

Edited by Cleffy, 04 May 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#6 Kokogore

Kokogore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:34 AM

seriously ppl still complain about mall stuff ??? Did you realise that requiem has a very flexible cash shop , that means ppl can farm very easy lant  to buy  mall stuff from ppl who spend money  , if all item mall wos not giftable and wos no way to give it to other players than I agree this game would be p2p .

In my opinion ppl who rage and say this game is p2p they just never played other game besides requiem OR this is the kind of feeling I get when I see such posts .

I am not a milk cow or a stupid mall whore BUT I also know that a f2p game cant survive in other way than that . You seriously want them to add adds in game to pop up on ur face or something similar ?? 

I will enjoy the game as long it lasts 1 day or 1 year no matter for me , I play it because I like it no matter how it lasts ,

I played so many f2p mmo games and all thos fking games had binding cash shop stuff and wos no gift button or anything like that , seen all thos whores with cool costumes and awesome effects etc , only way to get em wos to pay with cash ... can we talk same thing about requiem ? I dont think so ...

Edited by Kokogore, 05 May 2016 - 03:38 AM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:04 AM

This game is 8 years old and they have barely touched it the last 6.

Enough to completely break it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users