Car Pet Gasha Box Rate ? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Car Pet Gasha Box Rate ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:WarpPortal

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

what is the rate to get car pet from car pet gasha box 2 ? I spend alot money on the box and I get nothing at all except some pet food kinda ruin my day~ before I bough I know there is rate to not get anything at all but I never thought it will be this low.

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:40 PM

That box is pretty much a scam, if you want a car pet better buy it off the market! It's one of the items that should really have their price changed.

#3 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:58 PM

I pretty much felt being scammed... it should not be this low rate for cash item at this cost or at least allow player to re-dice 3 times each box if it would be this low rate.

before I put my money in I've tried research the whole internet for the information about the rate but I get nothing, this is the first game have none information about the rate or anything regards detail stat and effects even weapons glow information also dont have, staff should organize a team to manage the dragon saga wiki with precises information.

well, the blue thunder on the market are cosly like hell, 24k gold for one pet? I already can buy two 10stars socket card with that money, "cosmetic item" in GAME shouldnt be this hard to get. I just want to look nice not to become OP player.

sorry I was in bood mad.

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:17 PM

Honnestly, my friend bought 10 Car pet boxes and got 3 cars, so maybe you were super unlucky.

Besides, these pets were supposed to be end-game and that's why they were hard to get back in the old years.

#5 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:08 AM

although I was complaining but when I get to reload again I'll try to buy it again, wish me good luck.

#6 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:34 AM

Honnestly, my friend bought 10 Car pet boxes and got 3 cars, so maybe you were super unlucky.

Besides, these pets were supposed to be end-game and that's why they were hard to get back in the old years.

Even that is not nearly worth it though! A car pet egg costs like 2000g if you aren't picky as to which one you want. One Car Pet Gasha Box 2 costs more than that!

The cost of a car pet is very different from the cost of a car pet egg. The car pets are by no means cosmetic items, they are best in slot items. People are mostly in them for the stats, which can get really high. So that's why you can find very expensive cars. If you just want a car, I suggest you buy a Winter Rover, those are cheap. You can only get them in egg form.

I am also in support of basically telling people what the rates of getting items are especially if they are boxes that cost irl money. Acquiring that information as a player is pretty darn hard. I would be in favor of telling the rates exactly, but if not that, then at least with some sort of vague rarity system. But that'd take time to make, the most important thing is to price these things fairly.

Best place get information is the forum, just ask here and you should get an answer quickly!

Edited by Precrush, 04 May 2016 - 12:35 AM.

#7 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

I never spend so much money in game for one thing even make my weapon to +20, car pet really damn hard to get. already use my two account bought the gasha box 2 still no any car obtain, maybe I just really unlucky, because there are player who get the car pet in single try. I'm not used to P2P never really believe in irl money equal = Fun in the game, but this dragon saga cash item system force serious player always want to throw in their damn wallet, otherwise fun wasnt there so much.

well, what to do? I'm preparing my heart to fail another 20 times to get the damn car.

#8 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:28 AM

It could be cheaper to buy cheapest car from market and use pet stat randomizers if you want the stats too. There's the fearsome RNG though when randomizing. In the case it is the specific car you want, you could just sell that IM and buy the 20k one, rather than waiting the lady fortune which could cost you much more. Otherwise I would suggest considering other cars, like Cool Sportster which is exactly the same as Blue Thunder but red in color.

#9 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:00 AM

It could be cheaper to buy cheapest car from market and use pet stat randomizers if you want the stats too. There's the fearsome RNG though when randomizing. In the case it is the specific car you want, you could just sell that IM and buy the 20k one, rather than waiting the lady fortune which could cost you much more. Otherwise I would suggest considering other cars, like Cool Sportster which is exactly the same as Blue Thunder but red in color.

Thanks but I preferred Blue Thunder over cool sporter because it suit my character current theme color^^ maybe I'll only one more try, if I really unlucky I'll use other method to get it like selling IM like you said.

#10 ZadeSirius

ZadeSirius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:26 AM

failed again, total spend almost hundred of usd. can someone tell me how many gasha box accumulate to confirm get one car pet? 20? 30?

#11 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:53 AM

No amount of them can confirm a pet. I'd guess the drop rate is probably around 1 in 20 though. Not worth it anyway.

#12 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:54 AM

failed again, total spend almost hundred of usd. can someone tell me how many gasha box accumulate to confirm get one car pet? 20? 30?

Honestly I don't get why you were still buying the boxes instead of just listening to the very first respond in this thread and just buy a pet or egg in the market. Even selling IM was suggested in another reply. Just to use lots of money to get one certain pet that suits your current character look is your thing and even when some people are super lucky doesn't mean everyone is, no matter is it opening gachas, randomizing pets/eq, enchanting or soulcrafting. You also had the opportunity to look for other pet eggs in the market that have a similar color to the Blue Thunder (Winter Rover for example). 

I feel sorry for you but in games with a lot of RNG in it sometimes you fail a lot and sometimes you don't.

//Edit: by the way there are still lot of Winter Rover eggs in market for 1.1k gold

Edited by Zackx23, 05 May 2016 - 02:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users