treasure box ? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

treasure box ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:21 AM

here is a question I can't figure it out, using my Lucky Day boots, sometimes mons drop treasure box, I can't open it and selling to NPC about 180k, but, some ppl are buying this as 350k, so I guess their must be some kind of usage of those treasure box that I don't know...

so, what is the other usage about treasure box except selling it for 180k?

and also, I notice that Temportal Boots with Lucky Day are always the most expensive type, is that because it drop this treasure box ??

because I don't think luk+200 is a big pros....or someone can enlighten me?

as a gene and GX with type of finaly enchantment is the best with different buil?

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:44 AM

treasure boxes are used by guild leaders to convert into WSS for slims.

and if you don't think LD is a good enchant...

#3 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:19 AM

treasure boxes are used by guild leaders to convert into WSS for slims.

and if you don't think LD is a good enchant...

plz enlighten me, the price of LD must be mean something but I did't get it.....plz tell me.

want is WSS... and slims...???  I'm newbie..

Edited by youkidding12, 04 May 2016 - 06:20 AM.

#4 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

plz enlighten me, the price of LD must be mean something but I did't get it.....plz tell me.

want is WSS... and slims...???  I'm newbie..

Lucky Day has no negative effect, all of the other enchants have, and most of them are really significant. Plus, Lucky Day procs whether you deal or receive physical and magical damage, the others are more specific about when they proc.

WSS = Witched Star Sand, and is used by alchemists to make Slim Potions. You can see Renouille buying them for 2300z ea in Prontera all day. There's an NPC in Prontera that trade these Treasure Boxes for a pack of WSS. Don't know how many, though.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

as a newbie how did you get all this phat lewt that you don't know how to use?

#6 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

Lucky Day has no negative effect, all of the other enchants have, and most of them are really significant. Plus, Lucky Day procs whether you deal or receive physical and magical damage, the others are more specific about when they proc.

WSS = Witched Star Sand, and is used by alchemists to make Slim Potions. You can see Renouille buying them for 2300z ea in Prontera all day. There's an NPC in Prontera that trade these Treasure Boxes for a pack of WSS. Don't know how many, though.

thank you, it's all clear now!

#7 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:55 PM

as a newbie how did you get all this phat lewt that you don't know how to use?

"phat lewt "   <----- I don't know what it means?

but if you asking how did I get  those gear as a newbie, because I pay real money for shortcut....

and I do a lots of "research" before I invest any gears, even thought those gears may have been recommend by most people, I still need to figure it out why, in cases ppl get wrong which they might don't know...

so, I ask a lots on this forums.

through my reading and the kindly help by you people, I learnt a lots about IRO

but I still claim myself as a newbie, WHY?

because I'm lack of experience....my highest lvl char reach 120lvl yesterday.... so.

#8 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:16 AM

That 'real money for shortcut' better not be RMT (Real Money Transactions) as that's bannable lad.

On a side note, leveling is super easy compared to the dawn age of RO, so it's normal that new players reach high-ish levels but know little about the game.  What's important is that they keep trying to learn more instead of staying in the dark.

#9 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:39 PM

That 'real money for shortcut' better not be RMT (Real Money Transactions) as that's bannable lad.

On a side note, leveling is super easy compared to the dawn age of RO, so it's normal that new players reach high-ish levels but know little about the game. What's important is that they keep trying to learn more instead of staying in the dark.

Sry for confusing, the "real money" I mean buying Kp items to trade for Zeny, it really save my real time to farm forever.

#10 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:48 AM

On a side note, leveling is super easy compared to the dawn age of RO, so it's normal that new players reach high-ish levels but know little about the game.  What's important is that they keep trying to learn more instead of staying in the dark.

Yeah, I started to find out about my character's class after level 126, when I felt REALLY useless in High TIs... It took me about a month to make a 3rd class character too. The second one took me a little bit more than a week (she was around level 30 when It took me a week to get to AB), and all of this with cheap gears.

Even returning players have a lot to learn, specially for those who stopped playing before renewal.

#11 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

LD = 200 Luk and no negative effects like other enchants.

200 Luk = 66atk, 66hit, 66 crit, 20 Perfect dodge, 66 Matk etc etc all the bonuses you get from Luk. Plus the treasure box drop chance which is pretty much free zeny, eventually it will pay

of boots money.

Edited by MyNameIsTaken, 12 May 2016 - 02:55 PM.

#12 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

LD = 200 Luk and no negative effects like other enchants.

200 Luk = 66atk, 66hit, 66 crit, 20 Perfect dodge, 66 Matk etc etc all the bonuses you get from Luk. Plus the treasure box drop chance which is pretty much free zeny, eventually it will pay

of boots money.

Interestingly enough, I NEVER droped a treasure box from monsters using my lucky day boots. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users