Better server for SEA players? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Better server for SEA players?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DeluxeSausage

DeluxeSausage

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:14 AM

As the title says, I am kinda newbie here iRO and I tried chaos server but I lagged terribly on that server. I read some threads here in forums and I discovered that thor is a server made purposely for Filipino immigrants. Now I am wondering if it could be better, at least in the performance of the game If I play on Thor server which is a server catered for Filipino players which is located at the SEA region. Or would it be the same as I experienced in Chaos? Any kind of answer would be greatly appreciated. TIA and happy gaming.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:22 AM

IRO1 servers (Loki, Chaos and Thor) are all hosted on the same location (California, USA). Note that Thor battle times are adjusted to cater for players from SEA.

You can try Leatrix Latency Fix or Battleping to ease the lag.

#3 DeluxeSausage

DeluxeSausage

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

Sorry to ask this question, I see you're a VM. But is that a legit and a trusted program? It is going to be my first time to use a 3rd pt program on an online game if it happens to be legit.

#4 ERL414

ERL414

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Seems legit . I'm also from the Philippines and I'm using Leatrix. Just make sure you download it from the official site. From my experience it greatly reduce TI map lags and other mob heavy maps like nogg2. It doesn't help (don't notice any difference on my part) when you are shopping in pront though. You can also try WTFast but it requires a subscription. 

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

They are legit and fine to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users