Repeatable Quest (Supply, Killer, etc) - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Repeatable Quest (Supply, Killer, etc)

7 replies to this topic

#1 AnneRST

AnneRST

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:55 AM

Hello Everyone  :p_idea: 

I´m a new ROSE player in this server and looking for Repeatable Quests, can anyone help me? 

If yes, I will update this post.

The quests that i found while leveling and asking are...

Adventurer's Plain - Supply quest (city)

Valley of Luxen Tower - Kill mob (village at SE)

Zant - Suppy Quest (need to confirm, another server i found 3, one of them need to kill mobs in breezy hills)

Kenji Beach - Kill 75 Doongas (one player told to me, i dont have level to confirm yet). TT_TT

Wha's the repeatable quests you know? 

Obs.: Im planning a way to organize this.  :p_conf:

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:23 AM

There's a Load of them at the Faction NPC's in Junon, as well as a Krawfy Quest along side the Doonga's [You can attempt the doonga's at any level I believe, you need 75 for Krawfy's]

Also, on Luna there's the Coffington Quests. You'll see Explorers at the map portals in certain area's that will give you repeatables. 

As for Eldeon, they have some, but they're horrible and poorly location in Xita. Majority of the quests offered are very, very, very far away. Some require you to enter PvP zones, which is something quest players shouldn't have to do. And scroll restrictions require you to either die, or relog [losing buffs] or run all the way back out of ruins to use a scroll. At any regard, I would highly recommend you ignore these. 

Orlo, no need. Just get to 200+ and start running Dungeons and doing Daily's. 

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

In addition to the ones Feuer mentioned, on Eldeon there are several quests that give you both valor points and experience and they don't require you to go to Sikuku Ruins (the pvp area). The npc's that give those quests are right in Xita Refuge and many ask for the same quest drop (pollen for example) so you can take all of the quests at the same time if you have enough room in your quest log.  Be sure to get some Xita return scrolls to make getting back to Xita easier when you want to turn in the quests.

You still need to level so you can get to Eldeon tho.  Here is an old topic that might help direct you to some quests https://forums.warpp...ts-and-guides/

Also go to the wiki   http://rose.irowiki....x.php/Main_Page  and search for a map (example Canyon City of Zant). That will bring up a page for the map that shows the quests that are available there.

Just pm me if you have any questions and I'll be glad to help

#4 3855121117113207673

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

Thank you, I'll confirm the low level quest that i did. 

in anima lake i'm searching for.

Thanks for answers.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

In addition to the ones Feuer mentioned, on Eldeon there are several quests that give you both valor points and experience and they don't require you to go to Sikuku Ruins (the pvp area). The npc's that give those quests are right in Xita Refuge and many ask for the same quest drop (pollen for example) so you can take all of the quests at the same time if you have enough room in your quest log.  Be sure to get some Xita return scrolls to make getting back to Xita easier when you want to turn in the quests.

You still need to level so you can get to Eldeon tho.  Here is an old topic that might help direct you to some quests https://forums.warpp...ts-and-guides/

Also go to the wiki   http://rose.irowiki....x.php/Main_Page  and search for a map (example Canyon City of Zant). That will bring up a page for the map that shows the quests that are available there.

Just pm me if you have any questions and I'll be glad to help

No, those quests still suck. 

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

No, those quests still suck. 

lol Well everyone is entitled to an opinion.  I guess it depends on your definition of "suck" in regards to quests. :P

Some of those valor quests give 1mil plus exp in addition to the valor points. You can find the Nepenthes right behind Xita so you don't even need  scroll to go back to turn in the pollen quests.  You have to train somewhere till lvl 130 anyway (if you're planning to head to OT at that point), might as well get some valor points at the same time.

It's been a couple of years since I did those quests myself, but I've had a bunch of clannies level doing them recently so they can't be too terrible. Best thing to do is give it s try and see how you feel about them.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

Because none of them aside from the Sikuku Ruins quests are based outside of the main Map outside Xita. It offers no progression or incentive to explore. More need to be added to the Raknu Tribe area [with the big spiral tree]. 

#8 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

Because none of them aside from the Sikuku Ruins quests are based outside of the main Map outside Xita. It offers no progression or incentive to explore. More need to be added to the Raknu Tribe area [with the big spiral tree]. 

Could not agree with you more about the need for additional quests in general. But I think in order for people to want to do quests in that village, the tree area either needs to be added to tele-tickets as an option or a return scroll added to the village. It's just too long of a commute to make traveling there several times feasible as it is presently.

My friend and I actually did explore every map with the second set of characters we maxed and found the quest where the reward is the Phoenix Wings a player designed. I wasn't sure if the description on the wings (about the wings turning to ash if the wearer dies) was true or a joke so I didn't wear them while training for the longest time. Yes, I am gullible  :P

Edited by HoneyBunz, 05 May 2016 - 12:48 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users