Homunculus Causing D/C - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Homunculus Causing D/C

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darkcompact

Darkcompact

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

Hey folks, so I'll get straight to my issue that I'm hoping someone might have the solution to. My desktop [Windows 10] is having an issue with my Genetic's Sera. I simply cannot log in and when I attempt to it'll disconnect me with a crash and a LUA error message that goes on indefinitely forcing me to force close RO. I can log into the same character on my laptop [Windows 8] without any issue, and have since vaporized my Homunculus so I can play it on my desktop.

Anyone ever run into a similar issue? I've tried reinstalling RO, issue persists. My desktop has no issues with any other character and I'm certain I saw someone else on screen with their Homunculus that happened to be a Sera as well, shouldn't be a sprite issue.

#2 TrulyLazy

TrulyLazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

Have you installed a custom AI on the Windows 10 box yet? If you have, try toggling /hoai using a different character and then log back onto the char with the homun. I recall that there was once a problem with the default AI files. Another solution would be to overwrite default files from here: http://irowiki.org/wiki/AI.

#3 fIower

fIower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

It sounds like a problem with your AI. Happened to me before--I reinstalled my custom AI.

#4 cfuu

cfuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:43 PM

It happened to me before, my homunculus was also a Sera. 

What i did was as same as the second solution TrulyLazy mentioned.

Just overwrite with default files.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:18 AM

Please click here, follow solution #12 [A persistent error occurs when I attempt to use a mercenary or homunculus].

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users