Renewal WoE Revitalization Project - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal WoE Revitalization Project

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic

#251 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:22 AM

This thread is as bad as knowing to use SP for bravely second in New Game+ mode to continue to chapter 5, we seem to be going through an endless loop with discussion without ever realizing "the courage to try again".

#252 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:30 AM

Because that would have to apply to every time they damaged you.

If my character has 10000 HP

First hit takes 90% of your hp. Leaving you with 1000 left.

Next hit Takes 90% of your hp, Leaving you with 100 left

And lets hope then 10 hp

The 1 hp

and finally on the fifth attack killed him.

That would be rediculous. There wouldnt be a way to make it happen to just the first skill and would be unfair for it to be applied to only some skills.

-------------------------------

ON the "skills over wall" talk:

If a skill is screen wide - Canto-howling-frost joke - then it shouldnt be effected by your talk.

Skills that have to be cast on a cell, that never should have been able to go across the wall - Stasis - Should be included in the talk. Nevermind got it confused with another skill

Skills that have to be cast on a cell, that never should have been able to go across the wall.Should be included in the talk if there are any.

'really if a skill is screen wide, then thats just another part of woe. We shouldnt nerf everything that ends in a status effect. Or how would you defend your castles as everyone can just run past you..... There has to be status effects in game, we have already lost enough

-------------------------------

I have to say the idea of about limiting what can go into Woe is a bad idea and should just not even have been said. You know nothing like that will ever happen. That would be like them telling you that you cant play your character in woe. It wont happen and we shouldnt even bring that up

Sigh, so make it applied when the target are on >90% of max hp. 90% is just example though. So, there is no more -_- like, when suddenly a sura snap from nowhere and kill you, or two guilds were having 'fun' fight then suddenly come a +20 [Thanatos,turtle general]ea6 GXbow ranger with unlimit on and wipe the entire guild.

Just make it impossible to one shot, that is my concern. Sometimes idk if i log in for woe or to date the Innkeeper. Pretty sure all the concerns from new players are how one shot fest is the woe, 2 hours just to kiss the Innkeeper. well, except for this one Sac slave RG lmao.

Sarah card effect is still not good coz certain class has so low hp modifier.

And as some ppl suggest before, make all skill affected by reductions.

#253 nkamarijuana

nkamarijuana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

why not changing the meta by fixing the broken skills 1st?  :heh:

#254 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

Honestly I think if we got the resist formula for Stasis, the not casting things over walls fix, and all the damage became reducable in WoE, things would be a lot nicer. Having a status that you can't reduce the duration of at all is just kinda dumb, along with the fact that you can have an ungeared WL alt on the other side of a wall where it can't be harmed makes Stasis super annoying.

Also I like the idea of needing 120-130 of a stat to get status immunity.

#255 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:05 AM

hmmmm

Do u want to make mechanic the new expanded class? Why not disable Rune Knights from using Temporal DEX? (the class is already useless at woe scenario without SD,don't make their life harder).

- DB needs a cooldown,it's stupid with/without nodelay.

and please god,no official autopot,what's next? official auto aim cause is too hard to aim at woe?  :sob:

Edited by Hissis, 09 May 2016 - 09:07 AM.

#256 havokkmorands

havokkmorands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:10 AM

- Disable Mechanic from wearing Dex Boots and allow the cast to be interrupted.

*No for adding global cooldown on all skills since its completely meaningless and kill the game straight away. Strings/Kiels/GX/DB-RK/Chasers/all spamming class can just quit playing and all 1-hit/high dmg class gets everything.

As for the cooldown on Pot, why dont iRO just develop a official Autopot-like software for people to subscribe to use so there will be a standard of how fast you should pot no matter if someone using macro mouse or not. People with Macro could set to meet with the standard, and GM can identify who cheat with autopot and ban them officially. 

Yea, i think you want nerf all classes and preserve your classes.

Then, remove temporal dex from RKs and add global cooldown on Dragon Breath and masq is the solution. 

And a official Autopot? Do you have Fingers dude?

#257 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

wow people asking for official AP again.

#258 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

Going to be doing a Version 2 of this thread. I have alot to read over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users