Thinking of RO closing makes me sad..... - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thinking of RO closing makes me sad.....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KitsuneTheFerret

KitsuneTheFerret

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

But i had some crazy thoughts about what might bring people in, and keep us all happier with the economy....

more usable items in boxes instead of high priced gear devaluing it, bmx3 merc scroll etc, also.... what about making the currency like second life's or.... even integrating bitcoin as the currency.... you know how cool that would be?   as it is, no ones buying anything in my shop because the price had to be devalued because of the boxes, seems like fail to me, more prize medals and merc scrolls and bmx3s in boxes, maybe in order to get certain good items from boxes you gotta get certain pieces to put together to make it or something, if you disregard all of this as bull, at least consider the bitcoin idea or changing the currency around so it actually has real value, people would love that, and it would bring in more players that want to take advantage of that.   no idea how it would be implemented but then again, i'm not running the game, if i was, things would be much different, it would be less profit oriented and more player oriented.

no ones saying you can't make money..... but do it in a way that people aren't quitting left and right and destroying the games economy.

#2 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:01 AM

Allowing trading item using real currency would probably benefits botters more than anyone else and would encourage more such behavior. You technically can trade with real money now by buying Cash shop items and sell them for in-game currency as zeny, at least you're getting your gold and the publisher gets money to maintain their staff and server. 

The money you spent on subscriptions and KP are not an investments, but rather a purchase for entertainment. They do not hold their value. I don't see what difference does it make to keep people in iRO if they can trade with real cash. 

Maybe game like CS GO can get away with rare item trading and the company takes cut each trade. It's hard to apply that to MMO game full of cheaters, dupers, and botters. Even real money auction house got shutdown in other MMOs. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users