#1 Kasumidoll

Kasumidoll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Ymir [Loki forever!]

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

I was strongly suggested for my warlock to marry a linker for kaahi and wizard link. I have a spare slot on my warp slave account to make a linker, but I was wondering what kind of build I would need for it. I could also use alchemist link on my potter. Reading up on the wiki I'm not sure if he should be "full support" and need to be leeched, or if a self-leveling build would still have enough sp to support one other character at a time.

#2 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

I was strongly suggested for my warlock to marry a linker for kaahi and wizard link. I have a spare slot on my warp slave account to make a linker, but I was wondering what kind of build I would need for it. I could also use alchemist link on my potter. Reading up on the wiki I'm not sure if he should be "full support" and need to be leeched, or if a self-leveling build would still have enough sp to support one other character at a time.

Well, Warlocks use SP as it is and adding in Kaahi will make them that much more SP dependent. Silly question but does your Warlock have ample SP leeching?

Not knowing exactly what you want I will try to throw out some ideas.

Once your Warlock and other character have been spirit linked there are some KA skills which are usually cast on them.

1) Kaahi- casted and you are done until it runs out. Not a major load on the SL, but is a pretty good load on the recipient. You can run out of SP quick in a mobbing situation.

2) Kaizel- casted and you are done until it runs out or char dies. Not a major load on the SL or the recipient.

3) Kaite- casted and you are done until it runs out. Not a major load on the SL or the recipient.

4) Kaupe- if you choose, this can be casted over and over again on the other 2 chars but does become burdensome on the caster. 

The big decision is how active you want your SL to be. Kaupe can keep a SL busy by having to spam that over and over just like a mage does with safety wall. The purpose is pretty much the same...keep the other person unharmed and alive.

I can provide more information once there is better idea of how your game play will be.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users